leiraheisla

Iron
DSC02215
IMG 7665
IMG 7630

Tips?

• +1
Reactions: Acrobat
You look tall so I’ll say mid mtn but face is low mtn. Your flaws are your unideal gonial angle, face width to height ratio, slightly receded chin, and flat maxilla. Your best attributes are your chin to filtrum ratio coming in at an ideal 2.1, hooded eyes and good phenotype. To soft max dye eyebrows microneedle them and use minoxidil, de bloat and use that slight layer of subcutaneous fat on your face, and thumb pull to grow that maxilla. To hard max, chin filler and maxillofacial surgery. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

You look tall so I’ll say mid mtn but face is low mtn. Your flaws are your unideal gonial angle, face width to height ratio, slightly receded chin, and flat maxilla. Your best attributes are your chin to filtrum ratio coming in at an ideal 2.1, hooded eyes and good phenotype. To soft max dye eyebrows microneedle them and use minoxidil, de bloat and use that slight layer of subcutaneous fat on your face, and thumb pull to grow that maxilla. To hard max, chin filler and maxillofacial surgery. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
Thanks, 180m. But from 1-10

Thanks, 180m. But from 1-10
1-10 scale is cope we use psl scale or appeal. You are low mtn facially and 180cm isn’t tall enough to be a halo. Still alright size but not tall enough to be a halo. Good luck on ascension and have a great day.