Juris

Juris

Bronze
Rate me baby

Attachments

• D451DB97-81EC-4621-9C08-5B3895C5C72C.jpeg
    D451DB97-81EC-4621-9C08-5B3895C5C72C.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 0
swear u were in here yesterday u finally post full face htn to low chadlite with wide appeal if over 6 foot can slay stacylites

but wht is with u and these gay emo filters and r u practicing sucking dick with that toothbrush son? I can give u the real deal 😘😘

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and blackpilledmoid
swear u were in here yesterday u finally post full face htn to low chadlite with wide appeal if over 6 foot can slay stacylites

but wht is with u and these gay emo filters and r u practicing sucking dick with that toothbrush son? I can give u the real deal 😘😘
Oh really daddy?💋😍

• Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

Yes baby i have wide appeal wide cock right for your mouth💋

Nah bro im 174cm :(

• +1
Reactions: to be human
u look chadlite but this is heavily filtered

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 17676 and MakinMogReturns
average texan cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
abominari if he used 3 filters and smoothed out his face on photoshop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Hueless and Deleted member 18840
insane coping fruitcup
You using these phrases like a sheep thinking you will make me feel bad? Bro im here just to troll there is nothing you say that will hurt my feelings so stop insult others and get your life together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You using these phrases like a sheep thinking you will make me feel bad? Bro im here just to troll there is nothing you say that will hurt my feelings so stop insult others and get your life together
nigga you really think i was trying to hurt you saying fruitcup?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 18840 and Hueless
Looks insane

Xdd u daydreaming
Why would I daydream about that? :ogre: I don't match with the fags that like me on Tinder, I have a policy of skinnyciswomen-only on Tinder.

wheres the video op

Why would I daydream about that? :ogre: I don't match with the fags that like me on Tinder, I have a policy of skinnyciswomen-only on Tinder.
Yet u have time for commenting under my post full obsessed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
  • +1