D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diabolusx666, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 33275 and 10 others
@forevergymcelling

As soon as you spoke English you instantly lost 2 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, exo, Deleted member 32968 and 9 others
As soon as you spoke English you instantly lost 2 PSL.
bro i live literally on the other top bottom of the western continent where no one speaks english, literally surrounded by all south américa countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
niggah u need to improve ur engrish pronunciation, learn the IPA sounds used in english and practice those sounds, then try imitating native speakers as much as possible. Here is a couple examples: when u pronounce the R sound in english your tongue should not touch the roof of your mouth unlike in spanish, the J - G (/ʤ/) sound in english is pronounced like a voiced ch not as a sh, just do the ch sound as in the spanish word "chancho" but make your vocal chords vibrate at the same time.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
"I don't want to have a curry accent"
Too late

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Deleted member 24278 and SubSigma
niggah u need to improve ur engrish pronunciation, learn the IPA sounds used in english and practice those sounds, then try imitating native speakers as much as possible. Here is a couple examples: when u pronounce the R sound in english your tongue should not touch the roof of your mouth unlike in spanish, the J - G (/ʤ/) sound in english is pronounced like a voiced ch not as a sh, just do the ch sound as in the spanish word "chancho" but make your vocal chords vibrate at the same time.
the "sh" its my argentine accent

2:40

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Splinter901
the "sh" its my argentine accent

2:40

It's a local mispronunciation other spainsh speaking countries do not make, for some reason many people here can't notice the difference between sh and english J, I know I and many others couldn't prior to me starting to learn English phonology (I live in buenos aires).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
It's a local mispronunciation other spainsh speaking countries do not make, for some reason many people here can't notice the difference between sh and english J, I know I and many others couldn't prior to me starting to learn English phonology (I live in buenos aires).
i dont know the difference too, but accents changes with time

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
btw did u heard videla speech? increible

spanish accent. btw tienes carisma in motion.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 22123
btw did u heard videla speech? increible

No, I don't really deal with / know stuff regarding this country despite living here, after high school I lost contact with all my hs friends and could never make any in university so I've spent the past 6 years pretty much "mentally living abroad" as my only contact with other people besides family is with foreigners on the internet.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
No, I don't really deal with / know stuff regarding this country despite living here, after high school I lost contact with all my hs friends and could never make any in university so I've spent the past 6 years pretty much "mentally living abroad" as my only contact with other people besides family is with foreigners on the internet.
take care of your mental health pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 14693 and Splinter901
Now I know where you live. Cada vez que cruces una calle, vigila ambos lados.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 22123
Last time I saw a vid of you you swallowed like 20 xan bars

U have good bone structure only if u had hunter eyes u would become chad facially

how’s

6AA4D3C1 1293 44F2 89E5 B62BAE8D723C

doing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
you look pakistani jfl

6/10 good manidbles

Careful with some wacho trying to take your phone while walking like that

Nueva la drogaaa

Loco padre

Sempre sempre

Por favor

Hablas Espanlo

De puta madre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
mogger, tbf

and being fluent and convincing in english is a failo for people from romance languages-speaking areas anyway