Rate me on this photo

anxiety

anxiety

Slightly paranoid member of the Narcy pirates🏴‍☠️
Made a good photo. Gonna fix my asymmetrical bite and deviated nose soon. What do u think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240724-201111_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240724-201111_Gallery.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Funnyunenjoyer1, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: xxv, tombradylover, Rea and 3 others
Also can someone photoshop a straight nose septum to this. And what u think of my midface ratio?

Reported for doxxing @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also can someone give me rate of my midface. Idk, what program i shoud use

rhino and jaw implants = prob chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
Rating use your brains
You fucking low iq faggot, how are you telling someone to use their brain when you rate someone to 0.9. It makes no sense, what’s the difference between 6 and 6.09 in his looks? :lul:

You fucking low iq faggot, how are you telling someone to use their brain when you rate someone to 0.9. It makes no sense, what’s the difference between 6 and 6.09 in his looks? :lul:
which surgeries shoud i use to ascend 6.1?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Its higher there is base 6 and u can add these numbers

• JFL
Its higher there is base 6 and u can add these numbers
Yes obviously you brain dead fuck, I meant how does it apply to ratings. Tell me why he’s 6.09 and not just a 6. Why did he earn that extra .9? Do you understand in your caveman brain?

If two guys very similar htn i add numbrrs because one guy could be htn and the half little better u cant just give 6 i gave 09 just to make notice that its little vit better i rated other guys too i try remember .U doesnt seem to be smart only rude words
Yes obviously you brain dead fuck, I meant how does it apply to ratings. Tell me why he’s 6.09 and not just a 6. Why did he earn that extra .9? Do you understand in your caveman brain?

• JFL
Made a good photo. Gonna fix my asymmetrical bite and deviated nose soon. What do u think?
Giga potential, you look like kshami a bit

Rate MTN

• +1
Reactions: anxiety
You look extremely similar to that tiktoker “Jacob Day”
Maybe there is smth, but he mogs me af ofk. Btw how u rate me?

• +1
MTN, great base though. Basic softmaxxing like getting lean would get you up to HTN.
Thanks. Yeah, i got extra weight now, mb leanmaxing is a good idea

• +1