Rate me please and evaluate my maximum potential.

Nerdmaxxing

Nerdmaxxing

Nerds always win
Hi guys, i got myself rated here by .org users beforehand, in which i got rated mid normie overall, being said that i have garbage glassess and faggot pheno primarily due to glasses.

I decided to know my actual rating without glasses and to do so i am to provide 4 additional photos that i did not upload in my last "rate me" thread.

I want you to rate me again considering me with/without glasses and evaluate, give advices. Also what would be my maximum potential after leaning down?

I have been neck-training since i was told that i had pencil neck, so all your advices are really helpful for me. And just started going to gym

I have been currently studying robotics which requires high amount of glucose for my brain to function properly, and i want to build muscles in the first place; both of which causes me not to be debloating right now.( Not an excuse but just wanted to say. I'm gonna lose weight soon)

(I'm open to any harsh surgerical advices that will help)
Thanks in advance high IQ users here.

Attachments

• 20240830_235203.jpg
    20240830_235203.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240830_001202_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_001202_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240830_001206_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_001206_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240827_182651_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_182651_Gallery.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240831_001751_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831_001751_Gallery.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, ezio6, Heatmiser and 1 other person
Low htn with potential for high htn if u softmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and Nerdmaxxing
Thanks for the evaluation. What would you suggest?
Glasses don't have to be bad. You can easily find stylish glasses that will make you boost appeal. Me personally I've got one of those Dahmer glasses, those mog as far as glasses go.

Asides from that, maybe fashionmax. Your facw card is solid. Also gym.

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
low mtn train your neck, fix ur shit hair by trying out different styles. I like your stubble but your chin dip looks weird asf try growing it out and if it looks good on u keep it. fix up the way u dress ur frame is shit and looks weird in T shirts experiment asap. Look at people with similar clavicles and waist to u. if a fit looks good on them try it out on urself. your eyes are weird and ruin ur face you have Scalera exposure and a shit shape. do some research on surgery for ur eye weak points

• +1
Mogger profile but such a weird cuck front due to frame and neck size, it's weird to explain but it's like if we took a Chad head and put it on a soy cuck body

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing and Schizotypalcel
you need to lean out, train neck, and FIX THAT FRAME IMMEDIATELY please

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing and Schizotypalcel
Mogger profile but such a weird cuck front due to frame and neck size, it's weird to explain but it's like if we took a Chad head and put it on a soy cuck body
Thanks for the advice. What do you rate me now and what i can ascend to after gymmaxxing and completing neck training? Thank you.

Look good enough leave this forum. Forum chadpreet advice

• +1
LTN but mainly because you have a big face on a skinny frail body.

here is what you need to do:

1) Train your neck. It's probably only 14 inches by now, but you can get it to 16+ inches by training it. Progress happens very fast for this muscle group.

2) Get a muscular physique. Abs are the cherry on top not the main focus, you'll probably have to slow bulk for 2-3 years or maybe up to 5 years depending on your situation, and every time you get a bit too fat, you'll have to cut for 3-4 months.

I trained for years with either excessive bulks or no bulks at all, what ended up happening is I gained muscle but a lot slower than if I had done things right from the start, so I now have a physique like this after 8 years of training (if I don't count the time away from the gym, maybe more like 4-5 years).

5e2792296f408c05c0172db3814852a7 961907141
Never Back Down Screencaps cam gigandet 5187489 1024 576 2700907075

• +1
High mtn

• +1
LTN but mainly because you have a big face on a skinny frail body.

here is what you need to do:

1) Train your neck. It's probably only 14 inches by now, but you can get it to 16+ inches by training it. Progress happens very fast for this muscle group.

2) Get a muscular physique. Abs are the cherry on top not the main focus, you'll probably have to slow bulk for 2-3 years or maybe up to 5 years depending on your situation, and every time you get a bit too fat, you'll have to cut for 3-4 months.

I trained for years with either excessive bulks or no bulks at all, what ended up happening is I gained muscle but a lot slower than if I had done things right from the start, so I now have a physique like this after 8 years of training (if I don't count the time away from the gym, maybe more like 4-5 years).

View attachment 3137950View attachment 3137951
Thanks for the detailed explanation. What's max potential after doing so?

Thanks for the detailed explanation. What's max potential after doing so?
I don't know what you mean by max potential. All you have to do is improve as much as you can, go on dating apps with pictures taken at the right angles and in the best possible situations, and you'll get matches, enough to be a fuckboy or to get a girlfriend, whatever you want to have you'll get it.

I know plenty of guys who went that route, didn't obsess over their face, applied the :redpill: and got muscular and they suddenly became very sexually active, had lots of partners and they got what they wanted. The struggle is you have to commit to lifting and really focus on learning more and improving, and it cannot just be that one hobby you do, it has to become an obsession, like you go to work, you come back, do your workout, eat, and go to bed early for optimal sleep for recovery because recovery is what builds muscle. And it takes years. But your friends and family will see a difference within 4-5 months if you do things properly. You also have to deal with doing the dishes, planning your lunches in advance on weekends, going to the grocery store to buy your food in advance, and not forgetting to go to bed early, not scrolling on tiktok till 4 am, not forgetting to workout, not going to nightclubs and bars with your friends every weekend getting drunk. Basically, you have to set aside a lot of dumb immature stuff to make gains but you can still go out once in a while, you can still eat out at restaurants sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and Nerdmaxxing
@andy9432 @Rawprimalooks @FBl @anthony111553 @RealFunkyFlamingo @TechnoBoss @mogstar What are your opinions ?

Mtn

• +1
@manletmogger what do you think

Lookin good till 4th pic bro

• +1
Lookin good till 4th pic bro
Thanks for the response. Maybe it's because i cannot see myself while taking mirror selfie since i didnt take glasses bro. And tried to post unfrauded ones. What do you rate me now and what's my potential in your opinion?

Thanks for the response. Maybe it's because i cannot see myself while taking mirror selfie since i didnt take glasses bro. And tried to post unfrauded ones. What do you rate me now and what's my potential in your opinion?
u might be a little distorted tbh i don't rate but i see potential if u debloat train neck fix frame. The main thing that gave me that thought process in the fourth pic is your eye bags an manlet arms tbh and very obviously the neck aswell.

• +1
u might be a little distorted tbh i don't rate but i see potential if u debloat train neck fix frame. The main thing that gave me that thought process in the fourth pic is your eye bags an manlet arms tbh and very obviously the neck aswell.
Can i reach HTN facially after debloating and necktraining? For frame, it's mostly genetics but gonna hard gymmaxx to do the best possible.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Can i reach HTN facially after debloating and necktraining? For frame, it's mostly genetics but gonna hard gymmaxx to do the best possible.
Hard to tell but i def see a huge transition to being possibly Htn just from losing Bf. Btw stop rotting everyone's hive minded in your thread so u know everything being said is prominent.

• +1
5.85 grow a beard !!! Long
Hi guys, i got myself rated here by .org users beforehand, in which i got rated mid normie overall, being said that i have garbage glassess and faggot pheno primarily due to glasses.

I decided to know my actual rating without glasses and to do so i am to provide 4 additional photos that i did not upload in my last "rate me" thread.

I want you to rate me again considering me with/without glasses and evaluate, give advices. Also what would be my maximum potential after leaning down?

I have been neck-training since i was told that i had pencil neck, so all your advices are really helpful for me. And just started going to gym

I have been currently studying robotics which requires high amount of glucose for my brain to function properly, and i want to build muscles in the first place; both of which causes me not to be debloating right now.( Not an excuse but just wanted to say. I'm gonna lose weight soon)

(I'm open to any harsh surgerical advices that will help)
Thanks in advance high IQ users here.

• +1
Beard and aajonus vonderplanitz diet maybe gaining fat could help too beard will hide anyways flaws
Thanks for the answer. Am i high MTN? Can i ascend HTN?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and Nerdmaxxing
Beard and aajonus vonderplanitz diet maybe gaining fat could help too beard will hide anyways flaws
I have kinda square face. Longer beard might make it more bloated ur really sure for beard idk?

I have kinda square face. Longer beard might make it more bloated ur really sure for beard idk?
Yes long beard u can even shape at barber but u need really long

• +1
Consider infraorbital implants or undereye laser treatment to address your undereyes with a depressed appearance. Is that your natural hair colour?

• +1
Consider infraorbital implants or undereye laser treatment to address your undereyes with a depressed appearance. Is that your natural hair colour?
With glasses, my undereye area completely looks normal btw. My original hair is a bit darker than what i have now, i made it more bleached not to look very masculine. I have really strong eyebrows and beard and facial structure which is too masculine. I consider bleaching for me is a balance

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

you look like a child here :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
With glasses, my undereye area completely looks normal btw. My original hair is a bit darker than what i have now, i made it more bleached not to look very masculine. I have really strong eyebrows and beard and facial structure which is too masculine. I consider bleaching for me is a balance
It is less noticeable with glasses though I reckon addressing undereyes would still bring overall under eyes. Laser treatment is a treatment to consider that's far less invasive than say infraorbital rim implants and focuses on removing discolouration.

Under eye dark circles treatment patient

The hair looks fake/slightly uncanny to me I don't know if I'd recommend dying it but I understand the intent. You could try a darker shade of brown or consider brown highlights as opposed to dyeing it in full.

• +1
It is less noticeable with glasses though I reckon addressing undereyes would still bring overall under eyes. Laser treatment is a treatment to consider that's far less invasive than say infraorbital rim implants and focuses on removing discolouration.

View attachment 3139194

The hair looks fake/slightly uncanny to me I don't know if I'd recommend dying it but I understand the intent. You could try a darker shade of brown or consider brown highlights as opposed to dyeing it in full.
Thanks for high IQ advice. Appreciated

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
PSL-wise you're MTN
SMV-wise you're LTN
Due to hair color,glasses, or anything else? Or my cuck frame? Why do you think my SMV is lower than my pure facerate? Thanks btw for the honest comment