Rate me please - How can I improve?

chubchubchub

chubchubchub

Iron
I’m 20M

I’ve only had one girlfriend, but I’m still a virgin. I’m struggling to get attention from girls in college, and people often comment on the size of my nose. While I do receive compliments about my hair and eyes, it seems to stop there. What can I do to improve my chances of attracting a girl?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Nigga likes 17 year olds

• Hmm...
Reactions: chubchubchub
Please get out of this place it will only make you depressed, Looks aren't something that can largely improve besides body.
You look sad in this photo, I can imagine you as a very strong and skilled boxer and that's attractive, Just keep going.

I’m 20M

I’ve only had one girlfriend, but I’m still a virgin. I’m struggling to get attention from girls in college, and people often comment on the size of my nose. While I do receive compliments about my hair and eyes, it seems to stop there. What can I do to improve my chances of attracting a girl?

View attachment 3218604

You need to get your jaw checked, you have textbook short face syndrome. This is not even just for looks, but you may have problems down the line.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and Blond3cel
Im not gonna gaslight you.

Your low IPD makes you look like a low IQ person.
Your Chin is also a big failo cause it lacks height.
Also looks like you have SFS.

Your eye shape actually would be pretty good but the IPD makes it just brutal.

thanks for the feedback guys, do u think i can get girls? What do I need to do to improve? im really considering ending it all