Rate me please (Need advice also)

hamza

hamza

Iron
Good evening dear friends. I'm a 22 years old guy from Turkey. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin aswell. I'm 5'7" (170cm) and around 207 lbs (94 kg). I know technically it's over for me, but since I don't know how f*cked my looks is can you guys rate me and give me some advice about how can I improve? Do you think losing weight could get me laid while I'm a manlet? Thank you very much!

IMG 20180929 WA0005

IMG 20180903 WA0014

IMG 20171126 WA0005

2016 08 20 09 10 08462679552

20180901 175400

20181120 093248

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You're perfect the way you are. Be yourself and forget what the haters and naysayers have got to say. You're a king. You're the prize. If women don't want you, it's their loss, boss man!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Lifemax, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
High bf = volcel. Come back when you’ve lost some weight buddy.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Kingkellz, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Lose weight you look like a tranny with those tits

You're perfect the way you are. Be yourself and forget what the haters and naysayers have got to say. You're a king. You're the prize. If women don't want you, it's their loss, boss man!
come on :D

• So Sad
Reactions: Dog face
Good evening dear friends. I'm a 22 years old guy from Turkey. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin aswell. I'm 5'7" (170cm) and around 207 lbs (94 kg). I know technically it's over for me, but since I don't know how f*cked my looks is can you guys rate me and give me some advice about how can I improve? Do you think losing weight could get me laid while I'm a manlet? Thank you very much!

View attachment 264992
View attachment 264993
View attachment 264995
View attachment 264996
View attachment 264999
View attachment 265000
First and foremost Bilader, you lose your weight, go extreme dieting, and when your 10-12% bodyfat we can build from there

lose weight and then come back.

Lose weight until you are 150 pounds then come back and post here. You are too bloated for us to give you advice.

Go to a dermatologist and ask about how to fix your acne and remove your moles.

Heightfraud by wearing boots. Consider putting in a one inch sole if it’s a special occasion.

PROS: thick hair, no uee

• Woah
Reactions: DianabolDownie
ur fat its that simple. People here are incel because of bad genetics. They were cursed. You are included because you can't keep a fork out of your mouth. No sympathy
incel

why even post if youre obese what advice do you fucking expect

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
How can you be 200 lbs at 5'7 you fat fuck, you should be 160 max

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
You need to reach around 10 percent body fat to make a fair judgement. You’re probably a PSL 4 under the fat

ur fat its that simple. People here are incel because of bad genetics. They were cursed. You are included because you can't keep a fork out of your mouth. No sympathy
incel
They will cope by saying its cuz they got a slow matabolism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
First and foremost Bilader, you lose your weight, go extreme dieting, and when your 10-12% bodyfat we can build from there
thanks ortağım
They will cope by saying its cuz they got a slow matabolism
I'm not going to blame anybody. It is obviously my shitty eating habit the reason why I'm a fat fuck. What I was wondering is that can you say my face structure is not that horrible in order to get laid after losing weight..
How can you be 200 lbs at 5'7 you fat fuck, you should be 160 max
ikr
why even post if youre obese what advice do you fucking expect
comments on my face structure please?

Last edited:
comments on my face structure please?
We cannot tell your potential or anything without first properly seeing your bones clearly without fat covers,
You might be a chad inside all that face bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
lose weight and easily normie or a bit above

not incel tier oglum

eye area potentially can turn out to be very good, i can see a bit of kıvanç tatlıtuğ in your overall face and eye area especially.

acilen kilo vermen lazım kanka yazık etme kendine, boy konusuna da çok takılma