Rate me please

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
6'3" and Bengali-American. I have a hard time knowing if I am attractive to people or not? Please rate me.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 133
  • +1
Reactions: GunnerPunner, Gengar and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No. But tall. You should do fine
what is bengali american ?
A white parent and a bengali one ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
so Im not attractive ?
You won't be considered as attractive by most people. You are a bit above average facially wise, and haloed by height, so that's why i said you should do fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
6'3 that's a hard fucking hail right there. No obvious facial failos expect for maybe eyes. 4.75 PSL imo maybe higher to 5-5.5 if you gymaxxed hard with that frame would give an unmoggable stature high foid desirability.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 5'8manlet
You won't be considered as attractive by most people. You are a bit above average facially wise, and haloed by height, so that's why i said you should do fine.
I see. Im thinking about roidmaxxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
6'3 that's a hard fucking hail right there. No obvious facial failos expect for maybe eyes. 4.75 PSL imo maybe higher to 5-5.5 if you gymaxxed hard with that frame would give an unmoggable stature high foid desirability.
Thanks your input. Whats wrong with my eyes?

you can larp as afro american

North Indian slayer

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you're 6'3" and above average looking. Also you can thugmaxx

No. But tall. You should do fine
what is bengali american ?
A white parent and a bengali one ?
No parents from Bangladesh but I was born and raised in US

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 3043
You can easily slay Bengali girls tbh. 6’3 lets you mog the vast majority of Bengali guys and your frame looks pretty good. My brother is 6’3 with a 4 PSL face and he slays all the time because of his height and frame.

Thanks your input. Whats wrong with my eyes?
upper eyelid exposure not enough hooding from brow ridge as far as I can see and may even have some negative canthal tilt going on there cant really tell from the angle though.
If you were to do surgeries I would first and foremost look into almond eye surgery for you tbh

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Anyways you look fine. Start lifting and then you’ll actually mog most men.

upper eyelid exposure not enough hooding from brow ridge as far as I can see and may even have some negative canthal tilt going on there cant really tell from the angle though.
If you were to do surgeries I would first and foremost look into almond eye surgery for you tbh
I see. I was planning on to get dark circles fillers and upper eye lid fillers.

Masculine looking, psl wise probably 4,5, but attractive more than not to woman

You can easily slay Bengali girls tbh. 6’3 lets you mog the vast majority of Bengali guys and your frame looks pretty good. My brother is 6’3 with a 4 PSL face and he slays all the time because of his height and frame.
I grew up around no bengali girls lol. Mostly white. black, or chaldeans/Syrian girls. I hate Bengali girls becuase their just arrogant and think their the best. Not many are down to earth.

you look mulatto so you have BBC halo regardless of your actual dick size

I grew up around no bengali girls lol. Mostly white. black, or chaldeans/Syrian girls. I hate Bengali girls becuase their just arrogant and think their the best. Not many are down to earth.
I can introduce you to any of my female cousins if you want. They’re pretty chill and down to earth. I know there’s a Bengali insta model @xjaffy and I know her irl.

I can introduce you to any of my female cousins if you want. They’re pretty chill and down to earth. I know there’s a Bengali insta model @xjaffy and I know her irl.
damn who is xjaffy? shes a baddie. She probably wont even go out with me anyways lol

damn who is xjaffy? shes a baddie. She probably wont even go out with me anyways lol

Where do you live? She lives in Chicago. My cousin lives in NYC and she’s going to a really good school. I don’t specify on this forum.

brows are high set too

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel