Rate me please

P

Pel10

Iron
Rate me please.
I also would like it if you motivated your ratings. Advices for self improvement are well accepted

Attachments

• 757C70C3-1CA4-4B7F-92C5-A648A290EE16.jpeg
    757C70C3-1CA4-4B7F-92C5-A648A290EE16.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 116
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
i'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Any lookmaxing suggestions?

3-4/10

Wipe the sweat on your face first

Grow your hair

Work your neck !

Maybe a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You’re hovering around 3.5 PSL, so you’re a low tier normie.

Grow your hair out (if you can), workout your neck muscles, chew mastic gum to grow your jawline, go on a diet so you can lose facial bloat (do low calorie, low fat keto), hit the gym consistently and lift weights (this can improve your face).

You can ascend brother.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and middayshowers
OMG OMG OMG IT IS OVER AAAAHHHHHH

T
You’re hovering around 3.5 PSL, so you’re a low tier normie.

Grow your hair out (if you can), workout your neck muscles, chew mastic gum to grow your jawline, go on a diet so you can lose facial bloat (do low calorie, low fat keto), hit the gym consistently and lift weights (this can improve your face).

You can ascend brother.
Sounds great!
I'm currently at 14-15% body fat, how low do you think it should be if I want to lose a bit more of facial boat?

T

Sounds great!
I'm currently at 14-15% body fat, how low do you think it should be if I want to lose a bit more of facial boat?
Get to 10% body fat, your face should be leaned out by then. Especially if you cut out salt, carbs and sugar.
T

Sounds great!
Also if you decide to chew, Make sure that you chew with an open mouth. Make sure to alternate the sides you chew on as well. If your jaw starts to hurt, Stop immediately.

To boost the gains from chewing, you should take vitamin d3 + k2.

Last edited:
Get to 10% body fat, your face should be leaned out by then. Especially if you cut out salt, carbs and sugar.

Also if you decide to chew, Make sure that you chew with an open mouth. Make sure to alternate the sides you chew on as well. If your jaw starts to hurt, Stop immediately.

To boost the gains from chewing, you should take vitamin d3 + k2.
Thank you.
Forgive the dumb question, but when you say “ mastic gum “ you mean a typical chewing gum?
And to make this work, should I do it everyday?

Lose weight and it'll help, but your biggest weakness is no jaw, rounded lower third. Won't know the full extent till you reach lower BF though man

Rate me please.
I also would like it if you motivated your ratings. Advices for self improvement are well accepted
You can get better. I see potential.

Rate me please.
Your missing width. Mew hard and chew mastic!

I’m totally new to look maxing to be honest.
Does mewing really work?

Thank you.
Forgive the dumb question, but when you say “ mastic gum “ you mean a typical chewing gum?
And to make this work, should I do it everyday?
Nah don’t use regular chewing gum. Regular chewing gum has sugar / aspartame that fucks with your teeth and overall health.

Mastic gum is made from trees, it’s extremely hard but it’s natural. It tastes like shit but you’ll get used to it eventually.

Amazon product ASIN B07TH21S9F
I’m totally new to look maxing to be honest.
Does mewing really work?
Mewing works but if you’re past the age of 13, you’re going to have to “hard mew” and get down a routine of mewing during your sleep. There’s multiple threads based around this.

Weight is a big issue. Lose it

Yeah I’ll try to drop to 10% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846