126.7 KB · Views: 197
Really bad bro

2 to 3 psl, that means 3/10

My condolences..

• +1
Reactions: TGxRedPlayer, Deleted member 4804 and Hopeful333
What options do I have to improve?
Don't know. Inject testosterone maybe?

You look really low t. Jaw has no structure. Your face looks round and chubby. And your skin is bad. Eye area is average at best.
I think even if you lose weight it will not change a lot, because you don't look like you have strong bones

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333

You look really low t. Jaw has no structure. Your face looks round and chubby. And your skin is bad. Eye area is average at best.
I think even if you lose weight it will not change a lot, because you don't look like you have strong bones

Thanks for the quick reply. So I just gotta grow a thick beard to cover face and fix skin. I am already skinny and toned. Obviously my face doesn't really show that. What would testosterone do would it make my features more masculine?

You better take another picture, where light source would be in front of you, not behind.
Not that you're good looking, but bad lighting can make you look much worse than you really are

• +1
The problem really is your jaw at the moment, everything above your nose is acceptable but improvements in your jaw would result in the highest increase of your rating. Look at stuff like bimax, imdo etc

• +1
You better take another picture, where light source would be in front of you, not behind.
Not that you're good looking, but bad lighting can make you look much worse than you really are
The problem really is your jaw at the moment, everything above your nose is acceptable but improvements in your jaw would result in the highest increase of your rating. Look at stuff like bimax, imdo etc

Thanks man I'll look into them.

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_230058.jpg
    IMG_20200204_230058.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20200204_230046.jpg
    IMG_20200204_230046.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 137
Your face looks a lot longer on the new pictures

Still bad tough, 4/10

• +1
Your face looks a lot longer on the new pictures

Still bad tough, 4/10

Yes boys! Tiocfaidh ar la! Thanks man at least I've gone up 1 or 2 things in one night. It ain't all doom and gloom. What do you think about skin,beard and getting massive? It's also normal to be this pale in my country as well.

You need to fix jaw and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Hopeful333
long philtrum
It also looks like you have recessed jaws, take a pic of your profile

• +1
And lose fat. It will make u look better, dont know how much tho

You need to fix jaw and hair.
Would covering it up with a beard be acceptable? What do you think I should do with my hair? I know it's really greasy atm but I only got out of the shower a while ago.

Long midface, you really need to fix that jaw

• +1
Would covering it up with a beard be acceptable? What do you think I should do with my hair? I know it's really greasy atm but I only got out of the shower a while ago.
Idk man go to an good barber

Long midface, you really need to fix that jaw
I understand that mewing probably won't do much but will it cause negative effects?

Attachments

• IMG_20200204_231905.jpg
    IMG_20200204_231905.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20200204_231907.jpg
    IMG_20200204_231907.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20200204_231759.jpg
    IMG_20200204_231759.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 92
Jaw really looks weak from the side

• +1
You should definately beardmaxx along with long hair in the meanwhile.
I understand that mewing probably won't do much but will it cause negative effects?
Ur case is too severe, both ur maxilla and lower jaw looks recessed, only surgery can fix that

• +1
3-4/10

Run JBW game in Asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and Krezo

TESTOSTERONE has nothing to do with your facial structure ffs. If it did then how would you explain angelina jolie and margot robbies jaws?? And don't say that they are secretly trannies
Mewing is simply just correct tongue posture. Your face won't get worse than what is now by "mewing". So correct your tongue posture ASAP to prevent further elongation of your face. Also buy mastic/falim gum or a jaw trainer like chissell and start masticating so you have all 32 teeth. You are 17 so you may see some results but if you really want to looksmax then look into double jaw surgery or mse+facemask down the road.

• +1
Whats your current skincare routine?

Never began

It ain't that bad. I probably will never be a chadlite slayer etc. But I'd be happy with a 5/10 or maybe pushing it for a 6/10. That's not a death sentence in my country.
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Are you an incel man?

What's jbw?

What's cope mean? Like it's a coping mechanism? I guess it is a coping mechanism but what I said still stands.
Jbw, just be white, cuz asian hoe likes white

TESTOSTERONE has nothing to do with your facial structure ffs. If it did then how would you explain angelina jolie and margot robbies jaws?? And don't say that they are secretly trannies

Mewing is simply just correct tongue posture. Your face won't get worse than what is now by "mewing". So correct your tongue posture ASAP to prevent further elongation of your face. Also buy mastic/falim gum or a jaw trainer like chissell and start masticating so you have all 32 teeth. You are 17 so you may see some results but if you really want to looksmax then look into double jaw surgery or mse+facemask down the road.
There are female bodybuilders who get manly faces and strong Jaws because hormones.
Download 3
she looks more masculine than OP

average, your height saves you from inceldom
how to improve: longer hair, lower bf%

I would say PSL 4. Your pilthrum and narrow jaw are your main ussues.

• +1
I would say PSL 4. Your pilthrum and narrow jaw are your main ussues.
How do you sort a philtrum? Do I get a good jaw by chewing on mastic gum? How do I fix these issues? Is psl 4=4/10

How do you sort a philtrum? Do I get a good jaw by chewing on mastic gum? How do I fix these issues? Is psl 4=4/10
The distance between your upper lip and your nose is way too long (=long philtrum) and you really can't fix this naturally.
Yes, the only ways to get a broader jaw, if you don't want to do surgeries, are mewing and chewing. PSL 4 means 4/8.

• +1
BiMax + genioplasty surgery and you will be a borderline Chadlite
every other feature you have is average so make your jaw above average to stand out
Try getting that at 19 or 20 years old
Good luck

• +1
average looking face tbh with good height. White and tall. Good color contrast with hair. Bland features and stuff, but gym max and you'll be good
average looking face tbh with good height. White and tall. Good color contrast with hair. Bland features and stuff, but gym max and you'll be good
I think you are getting extremely under rated tbh, you're not at all below average, especially if talking about the average male. Your pics are super honest and not frauded at all. You have dark hair and eyebrows with blue eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Hopeful333
In my opinion u look ok for a high school student.
I guess u arent slaying but definetly shouldnt have a major problem with girls.

U can also try to cover weak jaw with beard.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333 and .👽.
Post front pics too
You look normal imo. 5-6/10 or smt. But thats just your side
Oh im stupid. You posted front pics jfl

• +1