6’1
Aryan(swiss)
IMG 1633

Kindergarten.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and Vetar
But what rating ?
Facially probably MTN, with that height and later when your face gets more masculine with age I can see you being Chadlite SMV. You are too young to be rated imo. Keep eating healthy, be active, please don't do drugs, smoke, alcohol and steroids and you will slay when you get older

Facially probably MTN, with that height and later when your face gets more masculine with age I can see you being Chadlite SMV. You are too young to be rated imo. Keep eating healthy, be active, please don't do drugs, smoke, alcohol and steroids and you will slay when you get older
Omg thx bro that made me rlly happy thx for the Rating bro

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
strong mtn and dye ur eyebrows please

show ur face without the cheek suck

I get heightmogged by 13 year olds now:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ola and ineonx
Omg thx bro that made me rlly happy thx for the Rating bro
Np bro, I would be happy to if I was you ngl, I was like 5'7 at 13 jfl and looked so bad. These new gens are full of moggers.

high MTN but height ascends you to HTN for now. make sure you eat enough because you will probably grow more and if you dont get enough nutrition the excess growth hormones will make you have a long recessed horseface. face will grow more too make sure to bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath
Np bro, I would be happy to if I was you ngl, I was like 5'7 at 13 jfl and looked so bad. These new gens are full of moggers.
how tall r u now and what age

Keep ur hair on ur forehead imo

Fr bro, he will probably grow even beyond that if he eats well jfl, brutal
I was short and sub5 at 13. Brutal I just keep getting mogged by these youngcels.

high MTN but height ascends you to HTN for now. make sure you eat enough because you will probably grow more and if you dont get enough nutrition the excess growth hormones will make you have a long recessed horseface. face will grow more too make sure to bonesmash
Thank u bro