Rate me pls, 23 y.o., 6´5

Blackpilled_for_life

Blackpilled_for_life

Iron
Please give me a rating.
I have uploaded 4 pictures with different positions.

Attachments

• jjpp.PNG
    jjpp.PNG
    99.7 KB · Views: 302
  • jpp8 - Kopie (4).PNG
    jpp8 - Kopie (4).PNG
    192 KB · Views: 310
  • jppppneu.PNG
    jppppneu.PNG
    121.6 KB · Views: 314
  • jpppppp.PNG
    jpppppp.PNG
    152.6 KB · Views: 303
psl 5-5.5 with body halo.
ngl having a lower ramus would ascend you to 6 psl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeno, Ghostcel, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
another fucking normie. white too lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Over and Pietrosiek
i cant stand this forum
i can because i have a sick base for ascension.
but ofc it's kinda stupid looking at 5'6 fucked up puberty ethnic 20 yr old cels. and then watching 6 PSL 6'7 slayers posting on the rating section. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: zeno, 5'8manlet, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Can you give me some more feedback?
For example, what can be improved, like haircut etc.

chad height,normie face

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
looks go 6psl

I would say 5.2 psl, soomthing. Aout your face doesnt look good. Hair looks bad too, just color hair dark color

Looks like a Chad irl why is he getting 5 psl jfl. Imagine standing to this bootleg Brad pit titan of a man irl 6,5 u will look like complete shit

5psl but this proves again that psl means jackshit irl. u could pull most bitches with ur height alone
edit: 5.25-5.5 in better lighting probably

• +1
Since you're 6'5 you're a chadlite

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Limbo
5psl but this proves again that psl means jackshit irl. u could pull most bitches with ur height alone
edit: 5.25-5.5 in better lighting probably
Does this mean, that height/body are not part of the PSL-rating?
But then why do most poster mention their height, when they ask for a rating?...

Ppl overrate height so much

• Hmm...
Reactions: AnimeCel
Need better quality pictures , nibba taking pics with an iPod jfl , 5 psl (height,frame included)

Does this mean, that height/body are not part of the PSL-rating?
But then why do most poster mention their height, when they ask for a rating?...
because this forum including this people are retarded as fuck with their autistic little scale. and no im not mad because i got rated low, i actually got rated pretty high i just find the psl scale the most useless piece or shit from this forum.

it doesnt include body and height or voice. only face and hair

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
6'5 + high tier normie face = CHAD.
Congrats.

because this forum including this people are retarded as fuck with their autistic little scale. and no im not mad because i got rated low, i actually got rated pretty high i just find the psl scale the most useless piece or shit from this forum.

it doesnt include body and height or voice. only face and hair
Because thats what mattes most

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
david laids brother., are you also polish?

MOST

exactly. is it the thing that only matters? absolutely not
Other things matter too, yes. But face is 80%. Rest is split on 20%

Other things matter too, yes. But face is 80%. Rest is split on 20%
explain all the ugly cunts i see with hot girls then. talked to a psl 2 guy yesterday who is girlfriend of a friend of my gf. no she doesnt cheat, no he doesnt betabux, no he isnt rich.

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber and Chadelite
Please give me a rating.
I have uploaded 4 pictures with different positions.
8/10 IRL due to height and frame

face is a 6.5
explain all the ugly cunts i see with hot girls then. talked to a psl 2 guy yesterday who is girlfriend of a friend of my gf. no she doesnt cheat, no he doesnt betabux, no he isnt rich.
blackpill isn't 100%

more like 99%

she would leave him for a better looking guy if everything else was the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Maybe he funny or something. Or just luck

Maybe he funny or something. Or just luck
the blackpill doesnt apply 10/10 times. everyone who leaves their basement regularly knows this. see so many ugly tall or ugly gymcelled guys with hot foids

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
the blackpill doesnt apply 10/10 times. everyone who leaves their basement regularly knows this. see so many ugly tall or ugly gymcelled guys with hot foids
I Think the look theory is mostly for online dating. You think they would swipe on their ugly boyfriends if they wouldnt know them?
Btw looking better make your life better, its not just for women

• +1
I Think the look theory is mostly for online dating. You think they would swipe on their ugly boyfriends if they wouldnt know them?
we kinda going off topic here. all im saying is that face is the most important thing but not the only thing. a psl 5 guy would be a 6.5/10 irl here but with a good body or good height or both he can easily be a 7-7.5/10

yep

i see ugly af guys

literally birdcels psl 2

with normie friends and girls don't give them bad looks in school

they are so talkative

they walk and talk happy

blackpill isn't everything

• +1
Damn I’m envying the height; I wish I was 6’5”. 6’2” here and I get mogged by 5-7 guys daily but I mog most

No .looks theory is true in every part of dating. And body is part of looks. And looks really only matter in dating it really dosen't matter outside that

No .looks theory is true in every part of dating. And body is part of looks. And looks really only matter in dating it really dosen't matter outside that
It matters everywhere. Work, school, how you treated by people etc
we kinda going off topic here. all im saying is that face is the most important thing but not the only thing. a psl 5 guy would be a 6.5/10 irl here but with a good body or good height or both he can easily be a 7-7.5/10
Yea thats called (body) halo.

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber

The blackpill actually applies to just a niche of people. Looks matter sure, but as long as youre avg looking , money and status are worth more in men.
yep

i see ugly af guys

literally birdcels psl 2

with normie friends and girls don't give them bad looks in school

they are so talkative

they walk and talk happy

blackpill isn't everything

Theyre hyper nt.

• +1