Rate me pls and tell me how to improve

B

billyy

Iron
Im currently 14 new into looksmaxxing , need to loose body fat, can someone rate me?

Attachments

• IMG_20240828_204926.jpg
    IMG_20240828_204926.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
for me low mtn try a lymphatic massage all over your face and around your neck how much do you weigh?

for me low mtn try a lymphatic massage all over your face and around your neck how much do you weigh?
I am 68kg 1.69 thats why my goal is to loose weight , i already know my face is so much bloated

Obese af, ltn

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and billyy
Don't calorie deficit to lose weight make sure you are eating

• +1
Reactions: billyy
leave this site

• +1
Reactions: urcin, Kaari, slavicmogger and 2 others
Drink moreeee Water and eat less Sugar and Fat, Fix your lips

Im currently 14 new into looksmaxxing , need to loose body fat, can someone rate me?
ltn insane potential when u lose weight. why do people cry so much about being obese. literally just eat less fat fuck

• +1
ltn insane potential when u lose weight. why do people cry so much about being obese. literally just eat less fat fuck
Eating less is just bad he doesn't look like hes hit puberty yet, he just needs to eat healthier.

Eating less is just bad he doesn't look like hes hit puberty yet, he just needs to eat healthier.
no he needs to starveeee he needs to starveeeee starve starve starve

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I am 68kg 1.69 thats why my goal is to loose weight , i already know my face is so much bloated
To get rid of the swollen face focus on drinking plenty of water daily and read on the forum about "sodium flushing" and as I wrote above every morning and evening lymphatic massage . At this age don't overdo it with aggressive weight loss because it will only stunt your growth and impair bone expansion , if you care about losing weight do regular cardio and use a caloric deficit . You have potential I believe in you

• +1
STARVE STARVE STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
STARVE
Yea but wont this effect my height?

U can ask a doctor about it, it can stunt growth, cause nutrient deficiencies, and aswell cause energy problems.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
U can ask a doctor about it, it can stunt growth, cause nutrient deficiencies, and aswell cause energy problems.
Im hitting the gym everyday going for run in afternoons and eating plenty of protein but no sweats no junk food 4 liters of water everyday not a lot of carbs , lost so much weight in 1-2 months

Im hitting the gym everyday going for run in afternoons and eating plenty of protein but no sweats no junk food 4 liters of water everyday not a lot of carbs , lost so much weight in 1-2 months
Are u counting cals?

Now i dont know how
Just make sure your eating good i honestly think u have alot of baby fat i can see bonemass. U have potential but i would come back when you lose bf.

Just make sure your eating good i honestly think u have alot of baby fat i can see bonemass. U have potential but i would come back when you lose bf.
Thanks bro im trying to keep it up haha

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
To get rid of the swollen face focus on drinking plenty of water daily and read on the forum about "sodium flushing" and as I wrote above every morning and evening lymphatic massage . At this age don't overdo it with aggressive weight loss because it will only stunt your growth and impair bone expansion , if you care about losing weight do regular cardio and use a caloric deficit . You have potential I believe in you
Thanks ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Olvier
I lost 15 kg this summer
damn alr i was joking. imma be serious ur fat and u should be in a calorie deficit unlike these bluepillers say like noooo nooo u will hurt urself. im also 14 and i used to be a lil fat (not as much as u) at like 11 and easily lost weight. but dont starve urself the whole summer like u did. this can actually stunt ur growth

• +1
damn alr i was joking. imma be serious ur fat and u should be in a calorie deficit unlike these bluepillers say like noooo nooo u will hurt urself. im also 14 and i used to be a lil fat (not as much as u) at like 11 and easily lost weight. but dont starve urself the whole summer like u did. this can actually stunt ur growth
eat high protein meals and lose weight in a longer space of time

• +1

eat high protein meals and lose weight in a longer space of time
❤️ Thanks im doing cardio at the gym everyday and lifting weights ( not heavy) avoiding sweets carbs and junk food for over a month , eating protein meals hope i make it

❤️ Thanks im doing cardio at the gym everyday and lifting weights ( not heavy) avoiding sweets carbs and junk food for over a month , eating protein meals hope i make it
ur gonna make it tho dw losing weight is ez honestly. also u can eat sweets when u need to thats actually better than not eating them strictly because then you will collapse and eat a shit ton to get rid of the sweets or be like yea man this is the last day and eat all the sweets in ur house. dont do that

ur gonna make it tho dw losing weight is ez honestly. also u can eat sweets when u need to thats actually better than not eating them strictly because then you will collapse and eat a shit ton to get rid of the sweets or be like yea man this is the last day and eat all the sweets in ur house. dont do that
Thanks bro ( im not gay )

Ur mtn dont listen to the dudes saying ltn or whatever they retarded, dont starve urself either ur 14 a little chub is okay

• +1
Ur mtn dont listen to the dudes saying ltn or whatever they retarded, dont starve urself either ur 14 a little chub is okay
Thanks bro , but im not going to starve myself , just loosing weight time by time and building muscle

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
You’re too young for this shi. Get off before these guys make you look like james sapphire.

• JFL