D

Doublex2J

Banned
Pls rate me IRL & PSL

Attachments

• RDT_20200106_1211335695615548279963595.jpg
    RDT_20200106_1211335695615548279963595.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 307
it's look like you are a good height and gymcelled.

upper tier normie, you should be able to consistently get lays

5 PSL high tier normie, 5'6 height kills your smv.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, Barbarossa_, Rasputin and 3 others
wait you're 5'6? kills you ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Giphy 18

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
High tier normie

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, Rasputin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
5'7.5" claim means 5'6" irl

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0, HighIQcel, Slayer and 2 others
Wear 3 in lifts and you’re solid

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
op r u 5'6" or something?

Low tier pretty boy face

I think with that body and face you should still get some pussy

I have a 6'3 good looking friend, he's objectively 7.5/10 irl and he's still a virgin at 20. Hes constantly being teased by low-tier sluts in class tho but he just ignores them lmfao.

Anyway op you're good looking and yeah 170 cms isn't minuscule in western Europe but it's still short.

Not all pics you look high tier normie. 5'7.5 is completely over depending where you live. You would do great in Brazil but tier 1 countries you're probably fucked.

Not all pics you look high tier normie. 5'7.5 is completely over depending where you live. You would do great in Brazil but tier 1 countries you're probably fucked.
What do you mean? I'm below avg?
I have a 6'3 good looking friend, he's objectively 7.5/10 irl and he's still a virgin at 20. Hes constantly being teased by low-tier sluts in class tho but he just ignores them lmfao.

Anyway op you're good looking and yeah 170 cms isn't minuscule in western Europe but it's still short.
I know I'm short

good looking. Get the fuck out of this site. Delete account. Start being NT and low inhib.

If you live in netherlands or Balkanland 5'7 might be crippling. You are 1 inch away from death sentence in every country.

good looking. Get the fuck out of this site. Delete account. Start being NT and low inhib.

If you live in netherlands or Balkanland 5'7 might be crippling. You are 1 inch away from death sentence in every country.
I don't live there. What is nt?

I don't live there. What is nt?
No way you are virgin. Even been kissing or hugging? Typical mentalcel. Dont be a sperg and act neurotypically be outgoing and all that shit normies tell incels, its legit if you pass looks threshold which you do.

And wear tall shoes like Nike jordans or whatever.

No way you are virgin. Even been kissing or hugging? Typical mentalcel. Dont be a sperg and act neurotypically be outgoing and all that shit normies tell incels, its legit if you pass looks threshold which you do.

And wear tall shoes like Nike jordans or whatever.
I'm virgin. I've been depressed and shy my whole life

PSL 5, IRL 6

Pros:
  • Excellent hair
  • Good coloring
  • Really good body
  • You're lean so visible jawline
  • You have the tik tok boy pheno

Cons:
  • Height (5'7 is extremely short in every developed/Westernized country, 6'0 is the absolute minimum for most girls)
  • Slight NCT (negative canthal tilt)
  • Very little zygos/cheekbone definition despite being low bodyfat
  • Might be from the graininess of the photo quality but it looks like you have some acne scars on your cheeks, correct me if I'm wrong
  • Slightly bulbous nose tip from the front, but for you it hardly matters

Your height is an extreme failo and essentially kills all your chances with any decent (non fat) girls. If you're still in puberty, do everything you can to heightmax while you still can.

PSL 5, IRL 6

Pros:
  • Excellent hair
  • Good coloring
  • Really good body
  • You're lean so visible jawline
  • You have the tik tok boy pheno

Cons:
  • Height (5'7 is extremely short in every developed/Westernized country, 6'0 is the absolute minimum for most girls)
  • Slight NCT (negative canthal tilt)
  • Very little zygos/cheekbone definition despite being low bodyfat
  • Might be from the graininess of the photo quality but it looks like you have some acne scars on your cheeks, correct me if I'm wrong
  • Slightly bulbous nose tip from the front, but for you it hardly matters

Your height is an extreme failo and essentially kills all your chances with any decent (non fat) girls. If you're still in puberty, do everything you can to heightmax while you still can.
I think you're exaggerating. In Spain average height is 175 cm

put those 6 picture on tinder and see how far you go. you will do well imo

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
I think you're exaggerating. In Spain average height is 175 cm
Which is still 2 inches taller than you

Besides, girls don't want average. You need to be at least top 20% in all categories to have women truly love you. It is what it is.
I put it and below 20 matches in 2 months
These aren't good stats

I put it and below 20 matches in 2 months
pictures might be giving off a spergy vibe. take out the shirtless pictures and selfies. leave the top two pictures and get some w/ friends so you don't look so autistic. or doing something fun like hiking, playing guitar, a hobby

Which is still 2 inches taller than you

Besides, girls don't want average. You need to be at least top 20% in all categories to have women truly love you. It is what it is.

These aren't good stats
I know. But What can I do if I am ugly?
pictures might be giving off a spergy vibe. take out the shirtless pictures and selfies. leave the top two pictures and get some w/ friends so you don't look so autistic. or doing something fun like hiking, playing guitar, a hobby
My body is better than my face. So if my face is average... Less matches

If this guy is incel then I should just give up

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J and HighIQcel