Rate me pls!!

You have good potential bro you have excellent features but something in your face looks off. Maybe assymetry?

comical hair

Your eye area kills your whole look

4.75 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Alright bone structure but your eye area is subpar. Ngl you look dead inside. 4.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
neurocraniumcel
IPDcel
Asymmetrycel

My hair maybe? my rating?

Do they look ridiculous? what would you rate me?
I don't know how to accurately rate but you're above average for sure. Hair Looks fine ngl
Do you have another pik?
Are you Arab?

Comical hair aspie stare.

(hey that kinda rhymed)

I don't know how to accurately rate but you're above average for sure. Hair Looks fine ngl
Do you have another pik?
Are you Arab?
Here's another one. Do I look arab? I'm euroepan

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Something tells me that you got more harmony in motion, what's your height, bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Mogs me decent looking.

Visit taban A$AP

This one looks better. Which part of Europe? South?

As others said, your es ratio is not ideal i think. There's nothing much you can do about it. But I'd say your eye area is ruining your facial Harmony. You should neckmaxx too. Fixing your eye area would save you big time but i hope anyone else would guide you with that. You have great potential ahead anyway

You give me psycho vibes for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: EctoRoyale

As others said, your es ratio is not ideal i think. There's nothing much you can do about it. But I'd say your eye area is ruining your facial Harmony. You should neckmaxx too. Fixing your eye area would save you big time but i hope anyone else would guide you with that. You have great potential ahead anyway
[/QUO

Welcome to the club op. You have the same eye symmetry as me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

What surgery do I need. im from spain btw.

Me too i think 😂

e6b6c2993916958e11ccbf8c673176802dd4e3914a16f80e0f939e49f767737b.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: EctoRoyale
genetically failure, you look like a soy cuck. put colored lens for eye. change cuck haircut. get a tan

What surgery do I need. im from spain btw.
Before that someone should morph your pic with better hooding, lower, thicker and straight eyebrows , slight positive canthal tilt and downwards medial canthus.

you look someone who has no problems with women, am i right?