• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 541
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Xangsane, uglygoyim and 5 others
What's your bf%?

What's your bf%?
Atm over 20% prob but under 25%. I realized that im digging my own grave by not being lean. I just want to get lean fast. Would I lose a ton of muscle if just ate like 1000 calories a day? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Atm over 20% prob but under 25%. I realized that im digging my own grave by not being lean. I just want to get lean fast. Would I lose a ton of muscle if just ate like 1000 calories a day? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Enough protein and gymcel. Looking good

5.25 psl, chadlite
you have prettyboy potential too

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Enfant terrible, Preoximerianas and 3 others
also here is a more recent photo. I gained some fat during the summer, worst mistake of my life. I have to go through the trouble and effort of cutting bodyfat again. Kill me

Attachments

• 2BD888B7-9ACA-4766-8593-6829541B6872.jpeg
    2BD888B7-9ACA-4766-8593-6829541B6872.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 515
you're very gl. gymmax and ascend. whats your height?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Enfant terrible, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
your weak points are
long midface
big nose
long face

• +1
Reactions: Slob
amazing eye color tbh if had more vibrance would give you hoes alone

gtfo little chadlite pffff

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
rate me and point out my weaknesses and what not :feelshehe:
Don’t like rating in numbers n shit

IMO there are 4 category’s. Subhuman, average, good looking, hot

you are good looking

angelic colouring.
Blue eyes + blond hair is such an insane combo

Bruh why are you here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
also here is a more recent photo. I gained some fat during the summer, worst mistake of my life. I have to go through the trouble and effort of cutting bodyfat again. Kill me
dont put so much hate on yourself bro in one year you will be looking back and be proud of yourself! just go in a deficit of 500 and try to go to like 12-15% also watch your hairline tbh

rate me and point out my weaknesses and what not :feelshehe:
easy 5 PSL

you remind me of @Bitch

very handsome nordic pheno appeal

you will slay

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
brov get of this forum and go fuck something

dont end up like tons of mofos on here that end up rotting on forum and losing their looks

someone link that guy that LDARed

You look high trust & angelic :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
brov get of this forum and go fuck something

dont end up like tons of mofos on here that end up rotting on forum and losing their looks

someone link that guy that LDARed
My social circle is non existent, I'm poor, I have no status whatsoever and I'm also socially retarded. How should I even proceed? All I can do is cope and do whatever makes me less depressed until I die off.

My social circle is non existent, I'm poor, I have no status whatsoever and I'm also socially retarded. How should I even proceed? All I can do is cope and do whatever makes me less depressed until I die off.
go into bitcoin and shit or something

jk but for real now try saving money and do favors for people so they pay your drinks. In balkan we have drink buying culture where someone always buys others drinks. Thats why i do favors to people for free food and drinks. Scandinavians are cucks and i know you people are cheap asf and would rather die then buy your whole squad drinks

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You look kinda bloated, and you have a big nose, those are your main failos

Just leanmax and you'll be fine

buy some room LEDs and make a tiktok account

Who the fuck cares? Just make a Tinder or Bumble account and see how many messages,likes, matches and quality of matches you get.

Why do you care what we(men ) think? Are you gay or something?

go into bitcoin and shit or something

jk but for real now try saving money and do favors for people so they pay your drinks. In balkan we have drink buying culture where someone always buys others drinks. Thats why i do favors to people for free food and drinks. Scandinavians are cucks and i know you people are cheap asf and would rather die then buy your whole squad drinks
Fuck bars and nightclubs, really. The people at the bars are trash. Also im cutting bodyfat like the one guy in this thread recommended me to do. Also the girls at the bars seem to be trashy sluts with tattoos and shit.