Rate me PSL in this pic

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
Thought I’d see what my psl is from the rear camera DE2355F6 2E0F 4410 90CE BD257F067518

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and PrisonMike
you do not look mulatto at all

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
yeah right? he looks curry or its just me
My dad is definitely somewhat mixed even tho he looks fully black my grandfathers ethnicity is somewhat unknown

• Hmm...
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
My dad is definitely somewhat mixed even tho he looks fully black my grandfathers ethnicity is somewhat unknown
how is it unknown? you dont know him or you look at him and cant decide?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9344, goat2x and 2 others
you look like vegan gains lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, lepo2317, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
why so offensive

yeah ok you look like you could marry some white becky have 3 kids and realize how big of a cope is marriage and commit suicide right after

meaning not an incel
it's not offensive ?

Thought I’d see what my psl is from the rear cameraView attachment 852476
4 for sure but ur base doesnt look bad. Needs less UEE (fillers), better pheno (lighten skin with hydroq and get rhino for better tip) and fix ur mouth area ur lips arent symmetric and cupids bow looks off

why so offensive

yeah ok you look like you could marry some white becky have 3 kids and realize how big of a cope is marriage and commit suicide right after

meaning not an incel
Am I mid tier normie?

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
4 for sure but ur base doesnt look bad. Needs less UEE (fillers), better pheno (lighten skin with hydroq and get rhino for better tip) and fix ur mouth area ur lips arent symmetric and cupids bow looks off
What is UEE(fillers)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Normie, just NT max with ugly girls unironically

Trim your brows. Lose a little more facial bloat and get a better haircut. Chadlite pretty boy potential imo

Slightly above avg, lose bloat, better haircut and bulbous nose.

are you interested in thugmaxxxing tattoos etc? or rather not also need to know that
Yes but I act pretty white so I wouldn’t have the personality to go with that

looking good , finally a user with a healthy looking skin just grow your fringe out tbh that's all

• +1
Reactions: Summer