Rate me PSL

D

Deleted member 17592

Iron
Screenshot 20220205 170149 Gallery

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Hypno
:feelsohgod:Black hair destroyed you my nigga..you can play kpop max game but not JBW i mean you don't have any blond hair,light eyes or White pinkish skin.Your jaw is good for an asian dude But your tranny Lips :fuk:ruined it.You look like a lesbian on hgh:feelsgiga:.Btw you are goodlooking..are you rice

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
:feelsohgod:Black hair destroyed you my nigga..you can play kpop max game but not JBW i mean you don't have any blond hair,light eyes or White pinkish skin.Your jaw is good for an asian dude But your tranny Lips :fuk:ruined it.You look like a lesbian on hgh:feelsgiga:.Btw you are goodlooking..are you rice
bro i am from east europe

• JFL
Reactions: Hypno
Over.. you look rice.But you can kpop maxx though are beautiful guy:lul:but not handsome:feelshehe:
what does it mean to look rice

Asian or mongoloid like chinese..do you have asian parent.Because east europe is chad tyre:feelshehe:
I dont have any asian parent
i am 16 also so maybe puberty didnt hit me hard enough
And also what is my psl rating purely

I dont have any asian parent
i am 16 also so maybe puberty didnt hit me hard enough
And also what is my psl rating purely
You are good looking guy man don't worry and i have querry..if you don't have asian parent why you have chink eyes..and do your parents have light features and yeah thats it i hope you are not ethnic :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
U look asian tbh

You are good looking guy man don't worry and i have querry..if you don't have asian parent why you have chink eyes..and do your parents have light features and yeah thats it i hope you are not ethnic :feelshah:
i think opry has also asian looking eyes because they are hooded but he has also blue eyes which separates him from the asian
looking eyes so idk

• Hmm...
Also i can post a closer picture of my eye

• Woah
Felt for you man..your parent have blue eyes:fuk:..you are whitecel but you look chink:feelsohgod:..i hope you are big dude or its over:feelsgiga: