Xuci27

Xuci27

Iron
IMG 20220815 200508

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Average. Like ~4 PSL

Eyes or eyebrows?
Eyebrows are good, but they could always benefit from more thickness. It’s specifically the upper eye lid exposure that is affecting the eye area

You lack bones,flat cheekbones,roudish jaw...Cant see you more than 4.5 max

Chico also lacks a strong jaw and strong bones. Harmony is everything
Do you seriously compare yourself with Chico..Your eyes are bad(upper eyelid exposure,undereyes,slight negative tilt). In order to compesate lacking bones,you need to have other parts top(hunter eyes,hairline(it seems you are recessing bit at start of hairline)

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 5892
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, squirrelcel, Polar and 2 others
Do you seriously compare yourself with Chico..Your eyes are bad(upper eyelid exposure,undereyes,slight negative tilt). In order to compesate lacking bones,you need to have other parts top(hunter eyes,hairline(it seems you are recessing bit at start of hairline)
The hair is good. Still better than people my age. Chico. I do not compare. But there are 100 people working on Chico. Makeup, good photographer, light. It has to sell.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
The hair is good. Still better than people my age. Chico. I do not compare. But there are 100 people working on Chico. Makeup, good photographer, light. It has to sell.
Bruh why even ask for advice if you're this delusional man.
Chico don't really have a major failo on his face whilst u have a death tier eye area, asymmetrical bulbuous nose, low IPD, narrow and downgrown looking face, death tier philtrum, narrow mouth, and norwooding.
Good facial symmetry tho.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Oberyn
Bruh why even ask for advice if you're this delusional man.
Chico don't really have a major failo on his face whilst u have a death tier eye area, asymmetrical bulbuous nose, low IPD, narrow and downgrown looking face, death tier philtrum, narrow mouth, and norwooding.
Good facial symmetry tho.

Attachments

• comment_1636034964jaRBEzPYYhgzLxP4of274R,w400.jpg
    comment_1636034964jaRBEzPYYhgzLxP4of274R,w400.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
  • comment_1636022134iVk8k6dzvsI0ExthhnSRbu.jpg
    comment_1636022134iVk8k6dzvsI0ExthhnSRbu.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17654
@Xuci27 just post pic of him out of his prime and prolly worst period of his life lookswise
If u visit his Instagram he still looks good
Plus the Chico we talk about here is this one
MwcK

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
@Xuci27 just post pic of him out of his prime and prolly worst period of his life lookswise
If u visit his Instagram he still looks good
Plus the Chico we talk about here is this one
View attachment 1824622
With makeup, with the right light. This is just a gif that needs to sell. Filters. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

With makeup, with the right light. This is just a gif that needs to sell. Filters. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Idk if you're trolling or low IQ
But that is pretty much how he looks like in interviews and candid photos/videos
Images   2022 06 15T183808202
Images   2022 07 23T175820244

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
Op thinks he has harmony or even chico bones? Chico has decent bones, op is a potato with everything shit. This is what i tell, all his features are average or mainly below but cuz he looks somewhat white people are like « hey ure fine looking hey ure htn » jfl at this forum

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, squirrelcel, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
Op thinks he has harmony or even chico bones? Chico has decent bones, op is a potato with everything shit. This is what i tell, all his features are average or mainly below but cuz he looks somewhat white people are like « hey ure fine looking hey ure htn » jfl at this forum
Tumblr lu8stz0aPA1qlcg2go1 400

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
yeah Im done tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You
Look
Shit
And
There is no hope to ascend with such a shitty base, harmony, and on top, such a lack of self awareness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
You’re delusional if you think he isn’t wearing makeup here
I never said he wasn't.
However makeup applied on MMs is very minimal.
It is to simply enhance the good features they already have to make it pop out in pictures. Its not in the same vein as woman makeup fraud.
Jfl at these coping subhumans undermining actual gl people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, squirrelcel and Xuci27
I never said he wasn't.
However makeup applied on MMs is very minimal.
It is to simply enhance the good features they already have to make it pop out in pictures. Its not in the same vein as woman makeup fraud.
Jfl at these coping subhumans undermining actual gl people
No shit he has good features. But look at him now he’s still good looking but gone down a good 2 points because he’s lost collagen and hair. There’s a picture of his skin which I can’t find back in his prime without make up, it was like an average teenagers skin with acne marks and everything

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
No shit he has good features. But look at him now he’s still good looking but gone down a good 2 points because he’s lost collagen and hair. There’s a picture of his skin which I can’t find back in his prime without make up, it was like an average teenagers skin with acne marks and everything
Everyone ages differently your point?
Remember that the Chico we all discuss here is prime Chico.
Male models aren't necessarily perfect. Almost every one of them has one or two failos. They're still top percentile nevertheless.

OP copes as if 100 makeup artists and stylist + lighting gave Chico his harmony, bones and top percentile features jfl

Everyone ages differently your point?
Remember that the Chico we all discuss here is prime Chico.
Male models aren't necessarily perfect. Almost every one of them has one or two failos. They're still top percentile nevertheless.
Sean O'pry Crooked nose

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
OP copes as if 100 makeup artists and stylist + lighting gave Chico his harmony, bones and top percentile features jfl
People here are brutal or they have complexes themselves. Nobody is perfect. Look at your friends, every second according to this site is incel.

People here are brutal or they have complexes themselves. Nobody is perfect. Look at your friends, every second according to this site is incel.
You're correct its just that some failos are the worst. Due to it being harder to fix or not fixable at all.

You're correct its just that some failos are the worst. Due to it being harder to fix or not fixable at all.
If you are tall, they will write that you are bald. If you have nice eyes, they will write that you have a crooked nose. If you have nice lips, they will write that you have big ears. There will always be something. This site is awful. Instead of helping people. Some people try to make it up by saying that it looks like shit. This is not normal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
If you are tall, they will write that you are bald. If you have nice eyes, they will write that you have a crooked nose. If you have nice lips, they will write that you have big ears. There will always be something. This site is awful. Instead of helping people. Some people try to make it up by saying that it looks like shit. This is not normal.
I mean isn't that the point :feelsthink:
This is literally an autismo looksmaxxing website. Ofc people are gonna point out your flaws and defects if u ask for a rating or an advice

I mean isn't that the point :feelsthink:
This is literally an autismo looksmaxxing website. Ofc people are gonna point out your flaws and defects if u ask for a rating or an advice
The autists here can be over ardent, biased and often blow stuff out of proportion. Just don't take it personally and approach their autusmo input with objectivity. :Comfy:

And that my friend is called PSL Autism.

Try not to take it to the heart bro,

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Some really brutal raters here. Honestly I see you as a current 5-5.5 . Maxed out naturally you can be bursting into the 6 territory.
Also you can never quite know where someone stands off of a photo. Your attractivness will vary day to day angle to angle moment to moment. On a good day with your best angles to the right chick you can of course be seen as a handsome dude.

Between a 5.5 and a 6. Now depending on your height that can sway up or down. One photo doesnt tell the full story. In that particular photo id peg you where i said BASED off of the harsher ratings that the community gives. Now, in REAL life if you were to ask me where your attractivness falls on a scale id say 6 maybe 6.5. You asked for my opinion right? Psl rating you mean right?

• JFL
Reactions: Xuci27
compact midface while having a gigantic philtrum and tiny upper lip. wish I had this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 17244
Between a 5.5 and a 6. Now depending on your height that can sway up or down. One photo doesnt tell the full story. In that particular photo id peg you where i said BASED off of the harsher ratings that the community gives. Now, in REAL life if you were to ask me where your attractivness falls on a scale id say 6 maybe 6.5. You asked for my opinion right? Psl rating you mean right?
😭😭😭