Rate me quite debloated after a nap

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Yeahhh nose. Wdy guys think of the hair. Is it good or can be better? Actually bloated. I lied. I ate McDonald's today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_193308.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_193308.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240701_193300_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_193300_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240701_193414_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_193414_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and jordanbarrettjaw
I stopped working out for 2 days and this nose ngl is looking better. Jfl.

You are extremely subhuman but I know you are not going to care about that rating as you have been posting your ugly ass face and trying to argue it’s not ugly for over a year. You are too far in denial at this point and what you have been doing matches with the definition of insanity,

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and nword49
You are extremely subhuman but I know you are not going to care about that rating as you have been posting your ugly ass face and trying to argue it’s not ugly for over a year. You are too far in denial at this point and what you have been doing matches with the definition of insanity,
You’d switch places with him in a second with no hesitation, you subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
You’d switch places with him in a second with no hesitation, you subhuman
I’d rather just be ugly then be ugly and have memes of me with breasts sucking a BBC being posted on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I’d rather just be ugly then be ugly and have memes of me with breasts sucking a BBC being posted on an incel forum
then you should remove your face from your avi

Nothing posted here will really matter, and inside and outside of this forum board, this dude unironically mogs you straight into the grave. You wish you lived a life even close to his level of quality. You are ugly and treated poorly, this guy is gl and is treated well by foids irl.

Nothing posted here will really matter, and inside and outside of this forum board, this dude unironically mogs you straight into the grave. You wish you lived a life even close to his level of quality. You are ugly and treated poorly, this guy is gl and is treated well by foids irl.
But only he is a KHHV who spends all day arguing with others about his looks on an incel forum

And look at the progress he’s made

Yeahhh nose. Wdy guys think of the hair. Is it good or can be better? Actually bloated. I lied. I ate McDonald's today.
Eyes are too defined. Pluck your eyelashes.
The beard density is uneven—too thick on the chin and too sparse on the cheeks.

your eyes arent blue you fat shitskinned ape
I'm getting kiramintojigganigganiggerpigmentation in the future or whatever the fuck it's called so it's an accurate result

it's time to stop asking for a rating after every "debloat"