Rate me + Recommended soft maxxing - 18, 196cm

N

nova104

Iron
I'm looking for honest feedback and recommended soft maxxing.

Front:

IMG 3925

IMG 3927

IMG 3947

Side:

IMG 3967

IMG 3966

Cope:
IMG 3097

IMG 3094

IMG 3870

IMG 3808

IMG 3740

Why do u worry about rating , ur height is 196 cm already a god to majority of women , as for face I'd say low htn.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and watah
Why do u worry about rating , ur height is 196 cm already a god to majority of women , as for face I'd say low htn.

For me, its because I naturally want to look better for others but also for myself, and I know I can get an honest opinion here

For me, its because I naturally want to look better for others but also for myself, and I know I can get an honest opinion here
U won in life tbh , ur white u can jbwmaxx , meanwhile curries like me will have to work hard

• JFL
Reactions: watah
mtn but htn with height halo

Swedistani?

do you think i can softmaxx to low htn excluding my height? and if so what can I work on?
You cant do softmaxx
Your skin is good, your eyebrows hair is nice, the only think that you can do is hardmaxx, your high mtn with height halo.

You cant do softmaxx
Your skin is good, your eyebrows hair is nice, the only think that you can do is hardmaxx, your high mtn with height halo.
U see people as tall as 190-195 cm with ltn faces with hot bitches all the time , being high mtn or low htn with that height must make u feel like a god

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
U see people as tall as 190-195 cm with ltn faces with hot bitches all the time , being high mtn or low htn with that height must make u feel like a god
True, height matters alot.