• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, jabaduk, Deleted member 18436 and 3 others
youre mid tier normie overall, but high tier normie for asian standards

• +1
Reactions: evap0, Deleted member 15004 and Deprived
you literally just need forward growth, thats it
ur features are good but lack of forward growth cucks you hard, even your front
if you wanna invest into surgery, go for lefort 1 or 2 if its possible
Wish I had a competent ortho who would've recommended orthognathic surgery instead of just treating my Class III as a dental problem with elastics. But he was also rice himself, so maybe he thought it was fine for my pheno.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 13787
youre mid tier normie overall, but high tier normie for asian standards
What is that in numerical values? I'm still new to ratings systems and PSL shit.

amazing, now he can go to the nearest walmart and buy a forward growth for 2 dollars

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6128, mug and 1 other person
out of 10 id say MTN is 4.5-5.5 and htn is 5.5-7

Is that viable for online dating?

Do you see any relevant softmaxxes for me besides BF and acne scarring?

Is that viable for online dating?

Do you see any relevant softmaxxes for me besides BF and acne scarring?
online dating is shit in general, your best bet is to try and do something with irl social interactions
and i dont see what you could softmax more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
out of 10 id say MTN is 4.5-5.5 and htn is 5.5-7
4-5 = low tier normie
5-6 = mid tier normie
6-7 = high-tier normie
7-8 = chadlite
8-9 = chad
9-10 = giga-chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418 and Deleted member 13787
Good hair, but the rest is…. You know… rice

• JFL
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Nah far from over. You're a 6/10, so a mid-high tier normie. Good jaw as well, good bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Average rice tbh

Average rice tbh
he's easily above average for an Asian guy tho, the average Asian guy does NOT have the bones he has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir and Prince88
online dating is shit in general, your best bet is to try and do something with irl social interactions
and i dont see what you could softmax more
I've tried socialmaxxing with a social circle from school but it's been a struggle.
I'm not high-inhib, I just lack the NT to fit in and am too introverted to actually enjoy their company.

My sister has a nice DSLR so maybe I can fraud some pics and attempt something on an app.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
I've tried socialmaxxing with a social circle from school but it's been a struggle.
I'm not high-inhib, I just lack the NT to fit in and am too introverted to actually enjoy their company.

My sister has a nice DSLR so maybe I can fraud some pics and attempt something on an app.
Is your problem from speaking and conversing?

Not over I am 1.2psl/10 and have pulled. Im 17 and u are better looking than me so I think you should continue as you are and get yourself out there
Damn that's pretty insane gratz dude.

I just feel very behind since I was a healthcel/mentalcel in college and am now trying to turn things around to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Damn that's pretty insane gratz dude.

I just feel very behind since I was a healthcel/mentalcel in college and am now trying to turn things around to ascend.
Don't worry feeling behind is a very common feeling among us younger people. I think you will do just fine my asian brother

Is your problem from speaking and conversing?
I'm still working it out trying to figure out the core issues I have with socializing but it's a combination of:
- Lack of empathy for others (slight autism?) For example if people are celebrating, it's hard for me to be happy for them; if they are complaining or down about something, it's hard for me to care enough to comfort them.
- Extremely small social battery. I might be energized for a couple of hours but if I overstay, I instantly fall off the cliff energetically and want to go home and then not be around people for days.
- Feeling behind/ashamed of being a virgin at my age when others have partners or discuss their sexual endeavors.

Some life history that probably contributed to this:
- Chronic physical illness + pain throughout highschool and college, still present now but I've had treatment so it's more manageable.
- Social isolation and gaming addiction
- Previous social anxiety / high inhib which I've been able to overcome recently.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18804
he's easily above average for an Asian guy tho, the average Asian guy does NOT have the bones he has
Should have clarified, I meant he’s average in the west, and he’s rice

I'm still working it out trying to figure out the core issues I have with socializing but it's a combination of:
- Lack of empathy for others (slight autism?) For example if people are celebrating, it's hard for me to be happy for them; if they are complaining or down about something, it's hard for me to care enough to comfort them.
- Extremely small social battery. I might be energized for a couple of hours but if I overstay, I instantly fall off the cliff energetically and want to go home and then not be around people for days.
- Feeling behind/ashamed of being a virgin at my age when others have partners or discuss their sexual endeavors.

- Chronic physical illness + pain throughout highschool and college, still present now but I've had treatment so it's more manageable.
- Previous social anxiety / high inhib which I've been able to overcome recently.
I can relate to you. I used to be very active as a Church youth pastor. Hey man if you need someone to talk to I am here just send me a pm.

I can relate to you. I used to be very active as a Church youth pastor. Hey man if you need someone to talk to I am here just send me a pm.

needs epicanthoplasty and genio

you look good

ur features are good but lack of forward growth cucks you hard, even your front
if you wanna invest into surgery, go for lefort 1 or 2 if its possible
true

Hey fellow asian