Truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, humanoidsub7, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
@Squirtle @PseduoAryan

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Fix you skin and eyebrows.
And idk about lips surgery wise. But would probably ascend with a better mouth Area

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and mayo mogger
narrow mouth cucks u so hard

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
Invisible in west, mtn in india
How tho? Good jaw , hughset cheekbones , good undertones , ok eyes what am i supposed to max out now?

something about your face is off but I can’t tell what

• +1
Idk man , the max now i can do is get rid of acne and grow lashes maybe drop from 15-12%bf
I think it’s your close set eyebrows, try to shave them more apar, they should begin where your nosebridge starts

• +1
You made me fat I need glucose pill now not black pill
? Eho said that bulking on raw primal diet needs a lot of carbs max 200grams nost of is fat and protein lol

I was about to make some cheesy joke but I'll reply honestly. Something looks very off about your face. Like your lower third is fine and your eyes are fine but your face still looks uncanny and overbearing I'm not really sure what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mog3D, mayo mogger and 1 other person
I was about to make some cheesy joke but I'll reply honestly. Something looks very off about your face. Like your lower third is fine and your eyed are fine but your face still looks uncanny and overbearing I'm not really sure what it is.
I have a peculiar pheno rn, will get 8% bf then maybe something would change

htn

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mog3D and mayo mogger
High chad borderline gigachad

• JFL
  • JFL
I have a peculiar pheno rn, will get 8% bf then maybe something would change
It's your mouth area and your juvenile skull. U just look like a child.

• +1
  • +1
No shit im 16
Maybe you'll grow into your looks who knows bhai. Just enjoy life rn. I was your age when I joined the forum and I regret rotting those years. I could have ascended easily with a girl at that time if I was a little brave. This forum did help me get better looking but it left me with crippling social anxiety and a huge inferiority complex that is not something you want when you are my age.

• +1
High tier dalit

• +1
Maybe you'll grow into your looks who knows bhai. Just enjoy life rn. I was your age when I joined the forum and I regret rotting those years. I could have ascended easily with a girl at that time if I was a little brave. This forum did help me get better looking but it did leave with crippling social anxiety and a huge inferiority complex that is not something you want when you are my age.
Yeah i gonna loose bf and studymax if it does not work i will just ldar

Maybe you'll grow into your looks who knows bhai. Just enjoy life rn. I was your age when I joined the forum and I regret rotting those years. I could have ascended easily with a girl at that time if I was a little brave. This forum did help me get better looking but it left me with crippling social anxiety and a huge inferiority complex that is not something you want when you are my age.
Cope i don't see it 0% chance of ascension during covid 19

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
You look like a Balkan Gypsy

• JFL
Yeah i gonna loose bf and studymax if it does not work i will just ldar
Don't ldar man you are young. I'm older and I'm still hopeful for an ascension

• Love it
Cope i don't see it 0% chance of ascension during covid 19
I joined the forum after thr covid bans had been lifted in my state. I was talking to a girl around 2020 she was from my neighbourhood. I even showed you her pic. U rated her LTB. I could have ascended with her if I had asked her out. She later that year got with a fat ugly ogre who had the balls to ask her out.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, mayo mogger and One Rep Max
I joined the forum after thr covid bans had been lifted in my state. I was talking to a girl around 2020 she was from my neighbourhood. I even showed you her pic. U rated her LTB. I could have ascended with her if I had asked her out. She later that year got with a fat ugly ogre who had the balls to ask her out.
why aren't u ascending now instead of old regrets now jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
Nahhh thats rough
also he's right btw u can ascend right away instead of waiting for some arbitrary moment 10 years later after you get bimax LL rhino hair transplant etc and finally be a complete looksmaxxed product

• +1