yang

yang

Went acidfacing

I've been called a chadpreet before.
bump
bum0

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 4675, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
im sorry to tell you, but its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 2658, Kingkellz and 2 others
Almost thought it was legit

psl 5, good eye area, very intimidating, screams high T (im sure youve been called testosterone tyler irl), robust warrior skull, extremely wide chin very masculine. only flaw is eye area is too compact: ideally for an intimidating look the eyes are fully circular.
Hahah my name is actually Tyler lol. I'll try opening my eyes wider to give a more circular look. Should I apply for the tribe @Rift ?
Almost thought it was legit
wdym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I want to bully you to the dirt you fucking subhuman and make you eat it. Keep larping about fucking 4 girls you abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
STARTING WITH THIS AROUND YOUR NECK

IMG 20200124 171045 317

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 1553, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I want to bully you to the dirt you fucking subhuman and make you eat it. Keep larping about fucking 4 girls you abomination.
Keep crying for me you Patrick Bateman avi subhuman. You are a self hating cucked ethnic who wants to be white. You are literally worshipping the white man. I want to fucking uppercut you so hard that your subhuman 170 degree gonion becomes so fucking recessed you go from being a fucking flat faced subhuman to having a face so convex I can skate in it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• JFL
Reactions: DannyGreen, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 1553
I didn't know salludon had an alt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Keep crying for me you Patrick Bateman avi subhuman. You are a self hating cucked ethnic who wants to be white. You are literally worshipping the white man. I want to fucking uppercut you so hard that your subhuman 170 degree gonion becomes so fucking recessed you go from being a fucking flat faced subhuman to having a face so convex I can skate in it.
You utter shitskin subhuman you will never touch a female in your life. You have a face even a mother wouldnt love. You are doomed to living a life being MY bully victem.
giphy.gif

This is me when I see you at school you utter curry abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553 and Kingkellz
You utter shitskin subhuman you will never touch a female in your life. You have a face even a mother wouldnt love. You are doomed to living a life being MY bully victem.
giphy.gif

This is me when I see you at school you utter curry abomination.

keep crying for me you utter subhuman dog. you do as I wish. you exist SOLELY TO ENTERTAIN ME, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COURT JESTER.

FluidFrailFerret size restricted

AS SOON AS I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU ARE DISPOSED OF LIKE THE OTHER TRASH.

Robin hood gif

Attachments

• 1583126063988.png
    1583126063988.png
    64 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Matthias8272
mirin hairline

Need I say more?
giphy.gif

You will forever be my bully victim, never forget this.

good hunter eyes bro

• +1
Reactions: uglymofo
View attachment 290628
bump
bum0
Boyo, your entire face looks more feminine then my bad philtrum to chin ratio.
View attachment 290628
bump
bum0
PSL wise I say you are 3.75-4PSL, you just look too feminine in every aspect of your face and in addition that you have a horrible canthal tilt...you need lots of surgery to ascend to perhaps 5psl max!
What is your height, curry?

Last edited: