Pain74

Pain74

Iron
Photo Sep 02 2024 6 38 18 AM
Photo Sep 02 2024 6 41 19 AM
Photo Sep 02 2024 6 38 57 AM
New Project   2024 09 02T064205674
Photo Sep 02 2024 6 39 33 AM

My side profile is edited(only roman nose)
i will get rhino in the future
also braces this winter(not sure if they expand palate tho)
Ik my ramus is short but ion really gaf a fawk bout that tho 😂
Need tips to increase neck size also lips(upper lip most needed) also is voulifine cope?
Last thing how can i grow the bottom lashes and make them stacked instead of rows, used castor oil and rosemerry for a month just seen a slight difference but it seems very slow

any great features?
if i saw something great on your face i wouldn't be rating you LTN. But of course it's just my personal opinion, wait for others' input.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and ThePeak
You're def an mtn close to htn if you take better care of your face, eyebrows and rhino if you dont mind getting surgery

You're def an mtn close to htn if you take better care of your face, eyebrows and rhino if you dont mind getting surgery
i wanna use minox on the brows but to skecptic on the hair falling out not sure if thats a real thing. also how can i fix negative hooding, also for some reason my eyes are negative tilted and in the mirror are like in the eye picture

i wanna use minox on the brows but to skecptic on the hair falling out not sure if thats a real thing. also how can i fix negative hooding, also for some reason my eyes are negative tilted and in the mirror are like in the eye picture
The negative tilt rant only existe on .org. no one cares trust me. Use castor oil on brows and also what do you mean by "negative hooding"

The negative tilt rant only existe on .org. no one cares trust me. Use castor oil on brows and also what do you me
The negative tilt rant only existe on .org. no one cares trust me. Use castor oil on brows and also what do you mean by "negative hooding"
nvm im tripping on the hooding, one last thing how can i drop the top part above my eyes closer to my eyes. For some reason i only get uee exposure when taking pictures

if i saw something great on your face i wouldn't be rating you LTN. But of course it's just my personal opinion, wait for others' input.
that's not really how rattings work, you can have a good/great feature and still be ltn/mtn

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, ThePeak, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
Dont overrate bro i wonder what u would rate me if u give him htn xd

Dont overrate bro i wonder what u would rate me if u give him htn xd
I did not give him htn, i've only said that he got the potential.

View attachment 3142301View attachment 3142304View attachment 3142306View attachment 3142302View attachment 3142303
Need tips to increase neck size also lips(upper lip most needed) also is voulifine cope?
Last thing how can i grow the bottom lashes and make them stacked instead of rows, used castor oil and rosemerry for a month just seen a slight difference but it seems very slow
ur ltn,slightly recessed chin,get thicker eyebrows,if youre still going through puberty maybe saveable. and get more testosterone, Otherwise ur only option is to hardmaxx

I did not give him htn, i've only said that he got the potential.
Rate me my post is somewhere around in first 10 posts

Ltn. Fix ur skin and hair

I am really surprised how some people (not you OP) get upset when i or others give "bad" ratings.

A person comes to this page to get an honest rating, a rating that reflects how he will be perceived by women and a rating that may explain why he doesnt get any results with women.

There's no point in giving someone bluepilled compliments and telling them to "just be yourself bro, you're already Chadlite!"

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
when i see someonew who i consider HTN or CL i tell them, when i see someone who i consider below average i am gonna say LTN . Not gonna call a below average guy mtn or htn to farm rep or some shit:what:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, truthhurts and yuda
I am really surprised how some people (not you OP) get upset when i or others give "bad" ratings.

A person comes to this page to get an honest rating, a rating that reflects how he will be perceived by women and a rating that may explain why he doesnt get any results with women.

There's no point in giving someone bluepilled compliments and telling them to "just be yourself bro, you're already Chadlite!"
There's something called appeal.

when i see someonew who i consider HTN or CL i tell them, when i see someone who i consider below average i am gonna say LTN . Not gonna call a below average guy mtn or htn to farm rep or some shit:what:
Send pics of cl for example saar :feelswhat:

well isnt my eyes and maxilla decent?

View attachment 3142301View attachment 3142304View attachment 3142306View attachment 3142302View attachment 3142303
Get better hair products and keep hair like second pic

Pucker lips or something
Strawberry growth oil

he is not max low mtn tbf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back