Rate me, Somali

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
OK I'm still overweight 220lbs 5'11 but I've put on a decent amount of muscle and and consistently losing weight.

Do I have potential after weight loss?

Here's me currently:
113sPz.jpg

113BtC.md.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón and subhuman to mtn
you must be mixed race

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Bruh what the fuck, you looked so different in the old photo on rate me. Were you like 180 lbs there or something? If you get back to that point I think you will be htn. Was that a yearbook photo or something the one with the blue background

• +1
you must be mixed race
Why? These are my 23andme results
tTcBE5.md.png

Bruh what the fuck, you looked so different in the old photo on rate me. Were you like 180 lbs there or something? If you get back to that point I think you will be htn. Was that a yearbook photo or something the one with the blue background
That photo is like 5 years old or some shit so my face has probably masculinized since then, I guess I'll see once I'm no longer a fat fuck :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, owlofathena and subhuman to mtn
@subhuman to mtn also when you say I looked so different do you mean I look like I have more potential now? Or that the fat completely changed my face?

@subhuman to mtn also when you say I looked so different do you mean I look like I have more potential now? Or that the fat completely changed my face?
Right now I can't really tell but then you had a pretty good face, you look pretty much the same which isn't bad. Also don't have short hair bro, it looks bad on fat guys. Most of the fat black guys I know have longer hair and it looks better, when they get a short cut they look ridiculous, cause of the fat their heads look like a potato. Ik you have corn rows but with your current bodyfat it's not the best, as you get down in bodyfat it will look better. Also post side profile, I hope you don't have classic somali forehead cause you look very different from most somali guys I know, are you mixed with West African?

• +1
tTcBE5.md.png

That photo is like 5 years old or some shit so my face has probably masculinized since then, I guess I'll see once I'm no longer a fat fuck :feelshmm:
you should have darker skin than that like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and fauxfox
tTcBE5.md.png

Curry genes are carrying your arse.

• JFL
to be 100% honest we will probably never know if you are GL until you are no longer horribly overweight
unironically being overweight is probably the biggest PSL killer other than being literally deformed

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and fauxfox
Right now I can't really tell but then you had a pretty good face, you look pretty much the same which isn't bad. Also don't have short hair bro, it looks bad on fat guys. Most of the fat black guys I know have longer hair and it looks better, when they get a short cut they look ridiculous, cause of the fat their heads look like a potato. Ik you have corn rows but with your current bodyfat it's not the best, as you get down in bodyfat it will look better. Also post side profile, I hope you don't have classic somali forehead cause you look very different from most somali guys I know, are you mixed with West African?
To my knowledge I'm full Somali.
I agree with the longer hair, these braids are temporary I'm gonna be getting dreadlocks once my hair is suitable length.
No point in posting side profile it's literally just fat, I only look decent from the front.
My forehead is normal size I think.
you should have darker skin than that like this View attachment 1832644
My dad is this color and my mom is light skin, I ended up on the lighter side but my brothers are dark skin. They're taller than me so though and I'd choose to be darker if I'd be taller in exchange.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and subhuman to mtn
Nigga ur fat cut down and then ask for rate walalo don’t show yourself until your peak

• +1
OK I'm still overweight 220lbs 5'11 but I've put on a decent amount of muscle and and consistently losing weight.

Do I have potential after weight loss?

Here's me currently:
113sPz.jpg

113BtC.md.jpg
i dont know lose weight first
i think you could look above average after weight loss

• +1
Mid tier Normie

how are u here since 2019 and still obese nigga

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
HTN/Tyronelite once I lose 60lbs?
Impossible to answer this right now. When i look at ur face now Im completely neutral. And although losing weight is great, u can lose alot of fat pads/hooding.

• +1
tTcBE5.md.png

The 0.2% Curry is not real they just do that trace ancestory shit to stop racism

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
Whoops

In answer to question: yes

Re: mixed race, Solamis and NE Africans generally have genes from Eurasian back migration

• +1
Bump, could use more opinions

SOMALIANS slay in Sweden! You guys are rumoured as having a XXL sized tarse (penis) here.

Zero appeal, you’re probably lazy as fuck as ugly as you’re. Imagine lurking looksmaxing sites since 2016 and still never went to gym. What a tragedy!

SOMALIANS slay in Sweden! You guys are rumoured as having a XXL sized tarse (penis) here.
And they account for like 89% of crimes in Sweden. No wonder Sweden has the hight crimes rates in Scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
And they account for like 89% of crimes in Sweden. No wonder Sweden has the hight crimes rates in Scandinavia

Women are into criminals

What do you mean by "by enlarge" ? You mean the majority of women?
Yep! Their women are also often the sole provider for the family as they gotten divorced or about to.

Yep! Their women are also often the sole provider for the family as they gotten divorced or about to.

Bro western women are mentally ill n narcy as fock. Not just swedish women but western women in general. I don't know where you got the idea that they are good

Bro western women are mentally ill n narcy as fock. Not just swedish women but western women in general. I don't know where you got the idea that they are good
what are you on? Since when somali Swedish women become western? 95% were probably born in Somalia.

I feel like you have potential ngl