Yarn 2

I am age 22
5'5

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 1553 and Dicklet.4.3
badr haris me

You life in Finland?
irl; location is a mayor factor in dating I think to see. Also when being asian, in a country like Finland. You must be really niche; since there are not alot of people from asian-countries living there; right?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
You life in Finland?
irl; location is a mayor factor in dating I think to see. Also when being asian, in a country like Finland. You must be really niche; since there are not alot of people from asian-countries living there; right?
no bro I do not live in Finland but Toronto Canada

no bro I do not live in Finland but Toronto Canada
oh. in the middel photo I saw pysäkki, which is finish for stop. therefore i thought this.

in canada:
irl I would rate you including height factor 4.5/10.
Just face irl 6/10 orso.
PSL, I dunno; i'm confused about that rating system.

In Japan for example, you wouls irl be overall 7/10

What would I suggest?
Your face and styling, glasses, as a bit round/feminime. If you want to increase masculinity factor, you need to aim for more square stayling (glasses, hairstyle, etc.). And you deffo need to gain plenty muscles and do MMA or something; if you want more masculine pressence. Especially due to height, muscle gains and the "pressence"/bodylanguge only trained fighters exude can help to overcome that a little bit.

Within the Asian community, you should be fine. But in a Western world, I assume dating would be much harder (i hope I'm wrong, but that's what I havebeen told in race/ethnicity studies)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
oh. in the middel photo I saw pysäkki, which is finish for stop. therefore i thought this.

in canada:
irl I would rate you including height factor 4.5/10.
Just face irl 6/10 orso.
PSL, I dunno; i'm confused about that rating system.

In Japan for example, you wouls irl be overall 7/10

What would I suggest?
Your face and styling, glasses, as a bit round/feminime. If you want to increase masculinity factor, you need to aim for more square stayling (glasses, hairstyle, etc.). And you deffo need to gain plenty muscles and do MMA or something; if you want more masculine pressence. Especially due to height, muscle gains and the "pressence"/bodylanguge only trained fighters exude can help to overcome that a little bit.

Within the Asian community, you should be fine. But in a Western world, I assume dating would be much harder (i hope I'm wrong, but that's what I havebeen told in race/ethnicity studies)
Thank you bro

Bro you're goodlooking and an alpha Male. I can tell in your posts bro. You are a slayer

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
irl 3/10 invisible

Lets cut to the chase.
Psl 2.75-3

• +1
Thank you brother. We are both Chad's

Bro I am not invisible!!! a girl said hello today to me
Indeed bro we are both gigachad

• +1
Its extremely over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
My sincerest regrets and condolences, son.
😔
qnPqsz0.gif

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT
  • +1
should I start going to the gym?

Betabux until you die. You are a short, sub 4/psl asian man. I know this sounds harsh but, there is no hope unless you get lefort.

Even then, 5'5 makes you undateable.

• +1
You should start killing yourself bro or forgetting about gf at least
Ok you are right...I will never have sex with black girl
Betabux until you die. You are a short, sub 4/psl asian man. I know this sounds harsh but, there is no hope unless you get lefort.

Even then, 5'5 makes you undateable.
I will try to beta bux
Thanks for advice!

Beyond ovER

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
i like you man but i have to be honest with you.

it's over. especially since you're near the age deadline (24) you can't really successfully looksmax without surgery.

• So Sad
This isn't you/10, but over for the rice