D

Deleted member 19404

Iron
Snapchat 987989450
Snapchat 761498311

Ginger

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deprived, Deleted member 19066 and 1 other person
Right suits you more. ppl will hate on you for being ginger, but you have good features. HTN

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 19404 and Deleted member 17920
Stubble mog, tan you skin and dye your hair, ginger

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Right suits you more. ppl will hate on you for being ginger, but you have good features. HTN
Thank you, I mean I don't mind the being ginger thing. It's a huge outlier thing but doesn't affect my dating life at all

Attachments

• nintchdbpict0003853127101.jpg
    nintchdbpict0003853127101.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Thank you, I mean I don't mind the being ginger thing. It's a huge outlier thing but doesn't affect my dating life at all
Because girls don't care what colour your hair is if you're good looking, people are just coping

Cmon.. Would you tell this guy to dye his hair? All op need is a tan
I’m saying this for him, foids usually don’t like red hair. I personally find them asgood as brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19404
I’m saying this for him, foids usually don’t like red hair. I personally find them asgood as brown
Yeah that's true tbh, the majority of women I've dated in the past have said they would never usually be with a ginger but they must have thought I was good looking enough I guess

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Yeah that's true tbh, the majority of women I've dated in the past have said they would never usually be with a ginger but they must have thought I was good looking enough I guess
You can overload on beta carotene and lycopene.. Gives your skin a glow and it's safer than melatonan. Although if you don't mind the potential side effects melatonan is more effective

HTN, you can dye your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Deleted member 19404
Stubble but not as long as 2nd pic it makes your face too long, first pic is good

I’m saying this for him, foids usually don’t like red hair. I personally find them asgood as bro
They are all hoes for BBC nowadays.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Manu le coq
baement dweller curry cuck fantasy
Was just being sarcastic dude. BBC niche still exists though. That is how even ugly blacks can thugmax and get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Was just being sarcastic dude. BBC niche still exists though. That is how even ugly blacks can thugmax and get laid.
im BSC and also virgin :(

I have no issues with it tbh, never had been turned away because of it
dude how do you know?

Girls are CONSTANTLY rejecting you for your colouring. girls reject men for all sorts of reasons, they probably dont even understand the reasons themselves, its on a sub concious level.

You look MTN to me, good bones but brutal colouring failo- nice eye colour tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deprived
dude how do you know?

Girls are CONSTANTLY rejecting you for your colouring. girls reject men for all sorts of reasons, they probably dont even understand the reasons themselves, its on a sub concious level.

You look MTN to me, good bones but brutal colouring failo- nice eye colour tho
Strong MTN

long midface so LTN

good bones
if you had brown hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair you would look pretty good

Technically speaking, that isn't no stubble vs stubble, it's stubble vs short beard