Rate me teenage boy

Hugo bone smashing

Hugo bone smashing

It's over
What surgery do I need

sorry

• +1
Reactions: youravgincel
I rate a get off this forum while you still can/10. But in all honesty you look completely fine. Top tier colouring, robust bone growth, I wouldn't worry about philtrum as the rest of your features cancel it out. Get a trendy haircut, enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: Hugo bone smashing
I rate a get off this forum while you still can/10. But in all honesty you look completely fine. Top tier colouring, robust bone growth, I wouldn't worry about philtrum as the rest of your features cancel it out. Get a trendy haircut, enjoy life.
No haircut for my pear ahh face

Cute i guess

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
You haven't seen my side profile

Attachments

• 20241011_201442.jpg
    20241011_201442.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
You haven't seen my side profile
Well developed orbitals, well pronounced nose (as in it points straight and doesn't hook down which would be a sign of recession), cheeks are full, your chin might be lagging behind a smidge but you're still growing so chances are it'll fill out during puberty, and if it doesn't it can usually be corrected by a simple genioplasty (or implant/fillers) later on in life which is much easier than addressing recession to other parts of the face. All in all not much to worry about. Grow out your hair, get a trendy cut, get off this site and enjoy life.

• +1
Well developed orbitals, well pronounced nose (as in it points straight and doesn't hook down which would be a sign of recession), cheeks are full, your chin might be lagging behind a smidge but you're still growing so chances are it'll fill out during puberty, and if it doesn't it can usually be corrected by a simple genioplasty (or implant/fillers) later on in life which is much easier than addressing recession to other parts of the face. All in all not much to worry about. Grow out your hair, get a trendy cut, get off this site and enjoy life.
Thanks again but how long should I grow my hair or when i have some hair what hair cut

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
u wouldnt last ten seconds in the hood

Go clean your mirror first

Thanks again but how long should I grow my hair or when i have some hair what hair cut
A simple fringe cut should suit well. Would also help to take attention away from the forehead.

You don’t need any surgery at all.

Just continue getting older and continue developing.
Good base.

• +1
Reactions: Hugo bone smashing and Entschuldigung
I am 13 is it over
Lmao at 13 you should simply enjoy your youth and gather some first experiences with girls. As someone that’s literally twice as old as you, I can tell you it’s not going to get any easier, than during that time spell.

You look like you barely started puberty and your base looks pleasant.
You will likely look good as an adult, so let go of these insecurities.

Lmao at 13 you should simply enjoy your youth and gather some first experiences with girls. As someone that’s literally twice as old as you, I can tell you it’s not going to get any easier, than during that time spell.

You look like you barely started puberty and your base looks pleasant.
You will likely look good as an adult, so let go of these insecurities.
But good lighting was hiding a little bit of.
And should I buy potassium pills for deblotenig

But good lighting was hiding a little bit of.
And should I buy potassium pills for deblotenig
You are 13 what do you expect? You just have naturally more collagen and fat deposits in your face. Those will vanish by your mid 20s.
You don’t need to debloat.

• +1
Thanks i hope i get better

You are 13 what do you expect? You just have naturally more collagen and fat deposits in your face. Those will vanish by your mid 20s.
You don’t need to debloat.
Bone smashing? I have done some bone smashing before should continue or stop

Bone smashing? I have done some bone smashing before should continue or stop
How did you fall into that rabbit hole that early?
Of course you should stop. You are 13! Let nature do it’s thing. Puberty will enhance your masculinity and bones, if that’s what you are after but you shouldn’t try to alter it with this risky procedure in the meantime.
The face grows well into your 20s. You have a lot of time for potential adaptations, if needed. So relax a bit.

If you continue at this rate, you will have injected all types of steroids into your body by 15 and permanently ruin it alongside your brain.
Thank god we haven’t had TikTok back then.

• +1
How did you fall into that rabbit hole that early?
Of course you should stop. You are 13! Let nature do it’s thing. Puberty will enhance your masculinity and bones, if that’s what you are after but you shouldn’t try to alter it with this risky procedure in the meantime.
The face grows well into your 20s. You have a lot of time for potential adaptations, if needed. So relax a bit.

If you continue at this rate, you will have injected all types of steroids into your body by 15 and permanently ruin it alongside your brain.
Thank god we haven’t had TikTok back then.
Mabey there is hope. I was waking in hallway and some random girls said hey hugo.p and smiled