Rate me / tell me how I can look better. 6'0, 130lbs and 19

D

Deleted member 65641

Iron
IMG 7018
IMG 6654

• Love it
Reactions: SteveLorde
I Had dreams of being you then i woke up with a small little wet spot inbetween my pants, i brought the pants to an altar, i burned the pants. The pants went up into smoke, and left were ashes, i rubbed the ashes on my face, and i said

Oh my god

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shogrim, ElTruecel, UrGirlsMcm and 4 others
I Had dreams of being you then i woke up with a small little wet spot inbetween my pants, i brought the pants to an altar, i burned the pants. The pants went up into smoke, and left were ashes, i rubbed the ashes on my face, and i said

Oh my god
gay ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii

Oh my god
i hope you get raped by the cartel

• JFL
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and Shkreliii
chadlite tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
u might be chad with 2nd hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
lf1

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
we can tell your gl even with ur hair covering the 3/4 of ur face, so get a haircut and expose ur face

we can tell your gl even with ur hair covering the 3/4 of ur face, so get a haircut and expose ur face
Yeah i try it just grows too fast and i look bad with short hair so idk what to do with it, im thinking about just getting a wavy perm

Looks a little like @PointOfNoReturn

• +1
Reactions: Rush
I get told im htn mostly what makes you think chadlite?

ur face is high htn borderline chadlite but what pushes it over is the appeal you have to jb's

smv is definitely in the upper range of chadlite, should have no problem slaying

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

i get what ur saying but his long hair is part of what probably makes jbs wet

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
How can I get ur pfl

chadlite ofc

Infinite appeal