Rate me & tell me what to improve

HighLtn

HighLtn

Ropemaxxing if Im not htn by 2025
Rate me & tell me what i can improve. Took the pic in a good lightning after bonesmashing chin and zygo. Normally i would look much worse. I want to fix my uneven jaw&mouth first, what can i do to make it more symmetrical? Expander? Thx
IMG 20240723 104823 201

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ineonx, counterintuitive and manletmogger
Your jaw, lips, bones, hair & coloring is top tier.

Just need to work on eye area for which you can use jamaican black castor oil, applying it to your brows & lashes, overnight for 6 months straight. Would enhance your eye area immensly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zwnxu, counterintuitive, HighLtn and 1 other person

Just need to work on eye area for which you can use jamaican black castor oil, applying it to your brows & lashes, overnight for 6 months straight. Would enhance your eye area immensly
Thx for rating and tipps bro ❤ but like I said I took this pic right after bone smashing in good lighting. Ill probably post more pics in the near future when Im more confident. My mouth and jaw is extremely uneven

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
dont cover brows with hair

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
if bad brows then oral minoxidil 2.5mg everyday no delay

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HighLtn
if bad brows then oral minoxidil 2.5mg everyday no delay
Thx for tips. I would say my brows are average, maybe a bit below average. I just ordered the jamaican black castor oil like @Tyler x Durden told me so i can improve them 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and BrutalMogger
mid mtn, fix eye area and can be htn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latschomatik, mog_me and HighLtn
HTN because of the eyes
You need infra implants , lower eyelid retraction , latisse and dye for eyelashes and colored contacts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Razzle and HighLtn
Rate me & tell me what i can improve. Took the pic in a good lightning after bonesmashing chin and zygo. Normally i would look much worse. I want to fix my uneven jaw&mouth first, what can i do to make it more symmetrical? Expander? ThxView attachment 3088592
Chad tbf amazing jaw Lips and colouring
Cut ur hair so that it’s above ur eyebrows and tint ur brows and lashes
Other than that go to the gym(idk how ur body is but assuming based on ur face it’s good)

Please, do not get any surgeries, u don’t need

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and HighLtn
HTN because of the eyes
You need infra implants , lower eyelid retraction , latisse and dye for eyelashes and colored contacts
Infra implants so he ends up like frank tufano
Latisse is cope, use oral monoxidl unless u want ur eyes to look hollow purple and deathly

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
you can slay already, dont autistically squint max, keep your approachable look. Just get darker eyebrows

Infra implants so he ends up like frank tufano
Latisse is cope, use oral monoxidl unless u want ur eyes to look hollow purple and deathly
I guess yea
his uee was pissing me off idk what else he could do for that , maybe fat graft?

Rate me & tell me what i can improve. Took the pic in a good lightning after bonesmashing chin and zygo. Normally i would look much worse. I want to fix my uneven jaw&mouth first, what can i do to make it more symmetrical? Expander? ThxView attachment 3088592
htn honestly, how long have you been bone smashing zygos ? they look good

• Love it
htn honestly, how long have you been bone smashing zygos ? they look good
Only a few weeks. They only look good in this pic cause theyre swollen. Thx for good rating. Again, its fr only cause of lightmaxxing and cuz i took this pic right after 🔨🔨

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Only a few weeks. They only look good in this pic cause theyre swollen. Thx for good rating. Again, its fr only cause of lightmaxxing and cuz i took this pic right after 🔨🔨
fs bro

• Love it
You have good potential and good facial structure. Your eyes are ur main falio and ig ur assymetry is too but it’s not as apparent. Work on eyebrows and your eyelashes. Also cut ur hair a little shorter so you can actually see your brows.

• Love it
You have good potential and good facial structure. Your eyes are ur main falio and ig ur assymetry is too but it’s not as apparent. Work on eyebrows and your eyelashes. Also cut ur hair a little shorter so you can actually see your brows.
A lot of people tell me that symmetry is not that important is that fr? Thx

Solid HTN bhai

• Love it

yes

• +1
You kind Look like a guy from tik tok