rate me, these pictures are taken on my grandma's samsung phone because i don't have one, i'm 16 and new to the forum, any advice i can improve on

A

artifisweetenercel

Iron

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Mtn with potential, fix your under eyes

what the fuck your grandmas phone has to do with anything? why this information?

• JFL
Reactions: Hopefullneet and LooksThinker
sometimes when i get messages from girls, i just opened about the insecurity about my dark circle under eyes but they all tell me that suits me so i don't know
what the fuck your grandmas phone has to do with anything? why this information?
it's because of the lack of lighting so my face can look a bit darker? and it's very old samsung so the quality of the camera is not so great

• Hmm...
sometimes when i get messages from girls, i just opened about the insecurity about my dark circle under eyes but they all tell me that suits me so i don't know

it's because of the lack of lighting so my face can look a bit darker? and it's very old samsung so the quality of the camera is not so great
you are fucking gook my grandpa used to shoot morons like you in nam

2/10 in the west

Stop coping with "death eyes", you will look better without dark circles

aside from that, some people here also tell me to go to the gym, should I consider doing it and bulking maybe? it's the summer

• Ugh..
what fucking potential lmfao, please stop giving advice and ratings if you have an IQ sub 100.
He doesn't have many failos for Asian guy

you are fucking gook my grandpa used to shoot morons like you in nam

2/10 in the west
nah I live in Vietnam so I only need to be a normal-looking person in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back