rate me, these pictures are taken on my grandma's samsung phone because i don't have one, i'm 16 and new to the forum, any advice i can improve on

A

artifisweetenercel

Iron

take a front pic please and put ur hand far away when taking it to accurately rate
it's night time here in viet and my grandma already go to sleep i can't borrow her phone anymore

Ah I'm Chinese your not a Chad but you don't look bad man
oh what would you rate me, and any advice to give so I can improve? and do I really look like chinese? it's quite rare to see chinese on this forum

oh what would you rate me, and any advice to give so I can improve? and do I really look like chinese? it's quite rare to see chinese on this forum
Cut the sides of your hair you can do surgery for your jaw I guess dm me I can help

take a front pic please and put ur hand far away when taking it to accurately rate
and these pictures are "requested" by a girl in my facebook messenger so I just think what about using it to get people to rate me

Cut the sides of your hair you can do surgery for your jaw I guess dm me I can help
unfortunately no surgery for me, I don't intend to do those things, just normal thing like workout and eat healthy, and live a normal life

You look sleep-deprived. I'm not East-Asian, but surely there's something you can do against the spiky hair? Growing it further out, maybe?

Grow longer hair and apply curler cream to make it more wavy. Gymcel and pubertymaxx.

You look sleep-deprived. I'm not East-Asian, but surely there's something you can do against the spiky hair? Growing it further out, maybe?
Actually recently I went to a barber and told them to just buzz cut my hair and just over a month it looks like this after shower

>rate me
>not in the Ratings section

Hate this forum.

wrong section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back