What surgeries do I need? Or should I just suicidemax? :feelshah:

Attachments

• 974A5B71-1280-44B9-A285-41DBB8262BCC.jpeg
    974A5B71-1280-44B9-A285-41DBB8262BCC.jpeg
    801.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and mulattomaxxer
Leanmaxx asap your other pics were better, I feel like you could get a very good improvement just from that.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., aBetterMii and 1 other person
How the fuck do I delete this thread. I had no idea what truecel actually meant. I guess I don’t fit the definition. This is my first post so idk what I’m doing 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Birdcell, Deleted member 17654 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Bruh I’m skinnier than a starving African. At least body wise
How much kg and height? I was 20% bf while 173cm and 61kg lol, which was close to underweight in BMI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Attachments

• 09D2F0CF-00F8-4DA4-86A5-E9B9E5F0A526.jpeg
    09D2F0CF-00F8-4DA4-86A5-E9B9E5F0A526.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
How much kg and height? I was 20% bf while 173cm and 61kg lol, which was close to underweight in BMI.
About 65.77 kilograms and 175 centimeters (5 foot 9 inches).
Also do you know how I can edit/delete this post? Apparently I thought truecel meant super ugly. I’ve actually been kissed so I guess I’m not really a truecel :feelsuhh: just super ugly

Attachments

• 888D76DA-F456-4201-B904-C2EF7072502D.jpeg
    888D76DA-F456-4201-B904-C2EF7072502D.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
Damn your bf% looks lower than I expected:what: It's fine just keep going leaner (maybe takes longer to burn face fat for you, is different for many ppl) and ask for re rate eventually. You cant delete the post afaik

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and thoyal
Damn your bf% looks lower than I expected:what: It's fine just keep going leaner (maybe takes longer to burn face fat for you, is different for many ppl) and ask for re rate eventually. You cant delete the post afaik
Ok thanks bro! I’ll work on that

lipo ur face

You need jaw or cheekbone shaving. They do it in South korea.

You're not fat your bones are just fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 15781
EED2F400 F5AB 41AC A8CB F31873BB2A03

this u with lean face

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., thoyal, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
also do something abt that little bit of acne u have

You mog me hard

Not truecel death tier, just LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
you have 5PSL plus potential good harmony tbh

• +1
Reactions: thoyal and Deleted member 15099
Truecel here.
Are you on creatine or any type of supplement? That might be causing your face to bloat

I
Are you on creatine or any type of supplement? That might be causing your face to bloat
I was taking creatine but I stopped a while ago. I’m still taking magnesium and iron supplements but that’s it

I

I was taking creatine but I stopped a while ago. I’m still taking magnesium and iron supplements but that’s it
yea that's fine. also try to minimise your amount of carbs and salts as these can make your face bloated if you have to much. And always remember to drink plenty of water.

• +1
Reactions: thoyal
You would be chad if you would lean max. Also your face made me expect a more robust body. You are quite lean. No muscle but also no fat(body wise). Strange distribution of body fat, i'll give you that.
You might consider trying to lose some of the water weight. 0 salt for a week, take some potassium like tartar cream(be careful to not die from taking too much, don't take more than 3-4grams of tartar cream).
And see if your face changes.
Also buy a scale with bioimpedance and measure your bodyfat. Haters say it's shit but it's accurate in regard to yourself. By that i mean that if you measure yourself daily and you lose or gain weight the scale will pick up on that pretty accurately.

Good luck! You are a few steps away from changing your life for the better.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
How the fuck do I delete this thread. I had no idea what truecel actually meant. I guess I don’t fit the definition. This is my first post so idk what I’m doing 😂
No no don worry bro, you are truecel with that eye area alright

Truecel here.
Normie isnt truecel JFL, I see plenty of guys like u on street with fogging girlfriend when I compress my momentum frustration like a fucking supreme gentleman

Elliot rodgers incel smile

Not truecel. Not ugly. Actually overall quit good looking.
Above average.

• +1
Reactions: lurking88
Bro we have the same issue! I'm lean but my face is chubby I only came on here to see how I can solve it but everybody is saying gym and cardio WHICH I ALREADY DO so what am I doing wrong?

Bro we have the same issue! I'm lean but my face is chubby I only came on here to see how I can solve it but everybody is saying gym and cardio WHICH I ALREADY DO so what am I doing wrong?
I had the same issue and it was mainly solved by dieting even further and getting to a very low body fat %. I also really reduced the carbs and sodium I was taking. If nothing else works there's buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: lurking88
I had the same issue and it was mainly solved by dieting even further and getting to a very low body fat %. I also really reduced the carbs and sodium I was taking. If nothing else works there's buccal fat removal.
Thanks bro that makes so much sense I eat a lot of carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17694
Leanmaxx ASAP , jfl and I thought I had bad bf distribution , yours is holocaust tier bad , just go 10%

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Normie. If you're decent height, stop crying and lose weight. You'll get women