Rate me trying to be ugly. Chadlite?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I can't be ugly. My eyes carry me too hard. I'd say gigachadlite in this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20240707_022738.jpg
    IMG_20240707_022738.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and normie_joe
I mog dellisolla, Sean o pry, Chico, Mike oishek, Saafir, wheat waffles combined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xevuxia, rainzm and normie_joe
I actually mog the whole world. Ngl. No one even touches my tier of facial attractiveness. I might be a god. Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
how was mk & sarms

Normie

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Why do you post so many threads

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and jsp
beautiful fag

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I can't be ugly. My eyes carry me too hard. I'd say gigachadlite in this pic.
idk how you managed to look ugly with eyes like that it's like god gave u those eyes you should be happy but what happened with ur lips nigga holy shit nose failo i can understand many people have that but lips????? what kinda urangutan genetics do u have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Moggkrates, exo and 1 other person
nvm you handsome asf go slay had to look at the pic twice

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and exo
this nigga still havent stopped ts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, exo, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
idk how you managed to look ugly with eyes like that it's like god gave u those eyes you should be happy but what happened with ur lips nigga holy shit nose failo i can understand many people have that but lips????? what kinda urangutan genetics do u have
He fraud with blue contact

His eyes are pretty average when he is not frauding. It did not save him when he looked ltn.

• +1
Reactions: nword49
His eyes are pretty average when he is not frauding. It did not save him when he looked ltn.
bro you're obsessed with funky like there's some kind of rivalry between the two as if he didn't life mog you to hell and back. He does well and enjoys celebrity status on the forum and only logs on to get his ratings while you rot here 24/7 with 0 replies in your ratings posts 💀 It's so over for you. I enjoy your content tho, keep it up :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and RealFunkyFlamingo
bro you're obsessed with funky like there's some kind of rivalry between the two as if he didn't life mog you to hell and back. He does well and enjoys celebrity status on the forum and only logs on to get his ratings while you rot here 24/7 with 0 replies in your ratings posts 💀 It's so over for you. I enjoy your content tho, keep it up :feelsgood:
Yeah because I care so much about being laughing stock of this forum. Im obsessed with his retardion. Someone needs remind him everyday that he is not as good looking dude as he thinks he is. LTN will never ascend with softmaxing. You need to born good looking or hard max as much as possible with uncanny caveat.

B O N E L E S S + ethnic nose, you're MTN on a good day buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Sawa
Everything below eye area is atrocious, unfortunately