Rate me + what can i improve on? Genuinely curious.

ThomasBart

ThomasBart

Iron
I could lose more facial fat for sure as im +-20% bodyfat but already working on that. Already lost 5 kg
IMG 6987

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I could lose more facial fat for sure as im +-20% bodyfat but already working on that. Already lost 5 kg
View attachment 3157052
use derma stamp, minoxidil to grow mustache. shaper eyebrows to look better, get rid of eye lines with caffeine serum. you have potential man, i can see the bones forming so when you lose fat and de bloat you will look good. i’d say you are currently mtn, but have possibility for high htn

use derma stamp, minoxidil to grow mustache. shaper eyebrows to look better, get rid of eye lines with caffeine serum. you have potential man, i can see the bones forming so when you lose fat and de bloat you will look good. i’d say you are currently mtn, but have possibility for high htn
Thanks, Will try all these things, and you do actually recommend mustache over no mustache if it actually grows?

Thanks, Will try all these things, and you do actually recommend mustache over no mustache if it actually grows?
it’s a tough one i’ll be honest, you need to try both with and without and see what you think is better suited

you look like if jordan has a disabled autistic little brother