Rate me + What can I improve?

A

avilagh

Iron
PLease rate me and tell me my main problems and what I can improve.

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4047.jpeg
    IMG_4047.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4049.jpeg
    IMG_4049.jpeg
    543.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4041.jpeg
    IMG_4041.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 0
Low MTN

• JFL
Reactions: wannabecomebetter, Iblamebones3434 and ImVerySorry
PLease rate me and tell me my main problems and what I can improve.
Overall cooked but just softmax or do a hobby if you can’t ascend too mtn naturally it’s over for you

sub5, get jaw and chin implants, cheekbone implants and orbital implants

The ultimate NPC, you're not capped at low mtn tho

UPPER THIRD
HAIR - you need to stop using shampoo if you do,and use natural cleansing agents like honey (let honey sit for 30-45 mins then wash out) and essential oils and grow it out

Eyebrows- groom eyebrows to s better shape and don't let it pass the nose bone,I'll provide an image, you can dermastamp if you want more growth in your eyebrows or use a hair growth syrum ( yes they work it's not cope)

EYES- your eyes are downturned so to negate that,look into oculii training (eg. V method where your make a v shape with your eyes and squint to train the eye muscles) this should hopefully turn it to a neutral (hopefully)also to help hide the sclera look into squinting,and also eyelid pulling

MID THIRD- Your maxilla seems a little underdeveloped I recommend thumbpulling,not sure if it will work at an older age but it won't hurt to try,also start doing chin tucks and MEWW,if you have an overbite start chewing with molars and front teeth it will encourage forward growth
Also look into lymphatic drainage this can help debloat and give proper blood flow throughout your face highly recommend

LOWER THIRD-
LIPS- Start exfoliating your lips( lip scrubbing) and moisturizing them

-you can also develop your jaw muscles if you see fit

General things to fix-

Skin- start dermastamping and use a collagen supplement if possible,also stop using skin products only use a retinol agent and vitamin c syrum if you don't like your skin tone,you can also use honey or any moisturizer that doesn't have harmful chemicals like parabens

Fat- start fasting ( you can start with a 24hr once a week) and any form of cardio 3-4 times a week for 30-45 mins,I recommend weighted walking as it is very effective if done safely and properly

Other useful things -semen retention(very important) , proper water intake,sodium potassium balance(electrolytes), diet(very important)

Assuming you want to start with softmaxxing this should be a decent place to start,and could carry you from ltn to high mtn low htn if you be consistent and constantly update your regime with more and better things where you see needed,hope this helps bro!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241013-113424.png
    Screenshot_20241013-113424.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: avilagh