Rate me/what is my pheno?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Iron
Can u please rate me and tell me what is my pheno. Male, 14 y.o, 5’8. What person do I look alike with? I’m curious

Attachments

• IMG_8503.jpeg
    IMG_8503.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8500.jpeg
    IMG_8500.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-5D3F6298-B120-43B4-925D-C357C4FB5282.mov
    829.6 KB
mirin iris, so hot.. :love::love::love:

low htn imo

grow out ur hair n youll slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, boss8055 and jacky hanma
low mtn with decent eye area . browmaxx hairmaxx and bonesmash and youll ascend

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Attachments

• kate dillon.jpg
    kate dillon.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, skkrrrtcantdo, howtoloooksmax? and 2 others
MTN, around mid to high depending on some of these photos. You don’t look bad at all, it’s average.

The things holding you back are:

A better haircut, your current one isn’t horrible but it could very well be the difference between being MTN and HTN. I’ve usually found that people that look decent or at least average with shorter hair (such as a buzz cut) can look significantly better with a good haircut with longer hair.

Eyebags, though I am not sure how to get rid of these, there are guides on this forum about how to.

Physique, you look like you work out but I’d say your physique definitely needs some work. Getting more toned will help you a lot.

Jawline, this is a maybe, I am not sure but you seem to have a bit of a softer jawline, even a very slight improvement to it could help, although I am not sure since I haven’t seen your side profile.

What you have to do comparatively is very minor, if you were to fix up all of these things I’d say you’d be around a mid to maybe a high HTN. Keep your head up, you aren’t ugly at all.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and cavy
MTN, around mid to high depending on some of these photos. You don’t look bad at all, it’s average.

A better haircut, your current one isn’t horrible but it could very well be the difference between being MTN and HTN. I’ve usually found that people that look decent or at least average with shorter hair (such as a buzz cut) can look significantly better with a good haircut with longer hair.

Eyebags, though I am not sure how to get rid of these, there are guides on this forum about how to.

Physique, you look like you work out but I’d say your physique definitely needs some work. Getting more toned will help you a lot.

Jawline, this is a maybe, I am not sure but you seem to have a bit of a softer jawline, even a very slight improvement to it could help, although I am not sure since I haven’t seen your side profile.

What you have to do comparatively is very minor, if you were to fix up all of these things I’d say you’d be around a mid to maybe a high HTN. Keep your head up, you aren’t ugly at all.
I agree with what you said. My jawline is good tho, and if you look at any scale here you would see that im honestly not mtn, unless ur trolling of course

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, LevantinePsycho and howtoloooksmax?

Attachments

• IMG_8640.png
    IMG_8640.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I agree with what you said. My jawline is good tho, and if you look at any scale here you would see that im honestly not mtn, unless ur trolling of course
I give unbiased ratings simply based on features and what I'd consider appeal. I rate you a mid to high MTN because you're lacking in a few key things that I'd consider important. Apologies if I was wrong about the jawline.

The most important thing I take in for consideration whenever I give ratings is what the end point would be, if you were an actual HTN, after all of these improvements you would be a Chad lite, which is almost borderline a model which is unrealistic. I don't want to be dishonest and give ratings based on what I think as I see giving people false hope incredibly wrong, not saying you are ugly or anything of the sort, I just want to be realistic and actually help you improve.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I give unbiased ratings simply based on features and what I'd consider appeal. I rate you a mid to high MTN because you're lacking in a few key things that I'd consider important. Apologies if I was wrong about the jawline.

The most important thing I take in for consideration whenever I give ratings is what the end point would be, if you were an actual HTN, after all of these improvements you would be a Chad lite, which is almost borderline a model which is unrealistic. I don't want to be dishonest and give ratings based on what I think as I see giving people false hope incredibly wrong, not saying you are ugly or anything of the sort, I just want to be realistic and actually help you improve.
Idk how are you rating but this is one of the scales and I look better than MTN, at least low HTN. And when I completely finish my puberty maybe I will look like a chadlite, if ORB is one then I can also become one, since I relatively recently started puberty haha.

Attachments

• IMG_8640.png
    IMG_8640.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Idk how are you rating but this is one of the scales and I look better than MTN, at least low HTN. And when I completely finish my puberty maybe I will look like a chadlite, if ORB is one then I can also become one, since I relatively recently started puberty haha.
Depends on a few things then.

How old and tall are you?

I’m 14 like it’s literally in the thread nigga. I’m 5’8 rn, my dad is 6’2 and mom 5’6
Apologies, didn't see your age.

At that height I have to give you a MTN rating, regardless of age, there however is still hope you'll grow to around 6'0 eventually, but if you don't just focus on your other aspects.

Apologies, didn't see your age.

At that height I have to give you a MTN rating, regardless of age, there however is still hope you'll grow to around 6'0 eventually, but if you don't just focus on your other aspects.
Oh okay whatever bro just get mogged by my heterochromia, postitively tilted, long and downturned medial canthus htn+ stare haha)

Attachments

• IMG_8645.jpeg
    IMG_8645.jpeg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon