Rate me when I was lean

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
Here I was about 20yo, now I'm 24 about to turn 25...

I was very low BF and at this time I had the most success with women...

Screenshot 20220821 022102

I lost 55lb since December 2021 and I will get back to the same bodyfat, but now with higher muscle mass... The only difference is that I got a herniated belly button, once I get a job I will do a surgery to repair it.

Please give me your PSL ratings only lean me 😁

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and poopoohead
No one gives a shit about your belly button also 3 psl lean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
No one gives a shit about your belly button also 3 psl lean.
Thanks for the rating! Don't you think my belly button lowers my PSL? If I'm a 3 PSL without it I should be a 2 with the hernia... 🤔

Screenshot 2020 10 18 01 27 13

Also rate this pic... I was higher bodyfat but not as high as now, I was around 20 lb heavier.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and poopoohead
Here I was about 20yo, now I'm 24 about to turn 25...View attachment 1831517

View attachment 1831519

I lost 55lb since December 2021 and I will get back to the same bodyfat, but now with higher muscle mass... The only difference is that I got a herniated belly button, once I get a job I will do a surgery to repair it.

You were decent looking. I can tell you took that picture with camera on the front of the iphone which literally makes you ugly. You were probably around 4 PSL. I can take the same picture from the same angle and look like I deserve to put down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 21808, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Better skin and better coloring would make you ltn, mtn maybe if lean. Phone is issue though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Brazitard
it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard
You were decent looking. I can tell you took that picture with camera on the front of the iphone which literally makes you ugly. You were probably around 4 PSL. I can take the same picture from the same angle and look like I deserve to put down.
Yeah I took with frontal camera... Just saw a thread of a guy showing how much lens distortion can looksmin you... When I get a better phone I will take better pics!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Better skin and better coloring would make you ltn, mtn maybe if lean. Phone is issue though
My skin is shit... My acne is mainly gone rn but it left really bad scarring... I plan to do subcision with a dermatologist when I get a job, very soon.

• +1
Yeah I took with frontal camera... Just saw a thread of a guy showing how much lens distortion can looksmin you... When I get a better phone I will take better pics!
Bro I'm not good looking but that front camera fucks my face up.

• +1
El Brazil del creaturea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Brazitard
It looksmins everyone... Will try to take better pics from now on, those are old.

• +1
It looksmins everyone... Will try to take better pics from now on, those are old.
But I can tell from the picture that your skin was fucked and you need to put on some muscle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
But I can tell from the picture that your skin was fucked and you need to put on some muscle
I have deep scarring on my temples and cheeks, both sides... I started to workout in the end of July, lifts going up but I still got a long way to go!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Brazitard
Here I was about 20yo, now I'm 24 about to turn 25...View attachment 1831517

View attachment 1831519

Nice we have the same face fat distrubtion finally someone relateable and keep it up bro! Your face shape when lean looks good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard and ChristianChad
Nice we have the same face fat distrubtion finally someone relateable and keep it up bro! Your face shape when lean looks good
Good to know that! Thanks for the positivity...

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
IMG 20220828 000318
IMG 20220828 000334
IMG 20220828 000344

Some pictures from today, took them now... Sorry for the red face, my job makes stand in the Brazilian sunlight all day long!

Those were taken from 6'7ft/2.00m distance, no flash (sorry flash not working, crappy old phone!)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and JawGuyFatFaceGuy