Rate me when I was younger, have I descended?

D

Deleted member 17308

Gold
HTN/Chadlite with low T but high jb appeal , next please

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Eyes , lips , fwhr , face width
But you look good , 7/10 IRL
I don't think my width and fwhr are that bad, this is a front from that time

I don't think my width and fwhr are that bad, this is a front from that time

Of course they aren't bad (you have harmony) , but Masculine fwhr is taught to be 1.9+ and small hooded eyes with robust orbitals are also masculine . Don't worry about this shit , Masculine looks are cope eitherway , you saw how I got made fun off in the Mogbattle ?
But if being fully honest , a slight more masculine midface would make you a maesthetics mogger IMHO

• So Sad
Of course they aren't bad (you have harmony) , but Masculine fwhr is taught to be 1.9+ and small hooded eyes with robust orbitals are also masculine . Don't worry about this shit , Masculine looks are cope eitherway , you saw how I got made fun off in the Mogbattle ?
But if being fully honest , a slight more masculine midface would make you a maesthetics mogger IMHO
I think harmony (maybe along with eye area) is the most important, you can see plenty ugly dudes with good jaws but you don't see ugly dudes with good eye areas or harmony

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I think harmony (maybe along with eye area) is the most important, you can see plenty ugly dudes with good jaws but you don't see ugly dudes with good eye areas or harmony
Yeah , legitimately my case

• So Sad