Rate me whilst I vent, if allowed

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Zephir
IMG 0047
IMG 0049
IMG 0048
Over the past month life has hit me hard, got rejected from several internships / apprenticeships, and this forum has ruined me finally.

People say they’ve been black pilled, but are u actually BLACKPILLED?
Being Blackpilled is like getting punched in the face repeatedly then getting up and accepting ur a bitch basically, watching TikTok edits of normies promoting volufiline for uee and a clip of Kortajarena on the runway ruins me lol. I block someone every time that comes up.

But anyways, I guess I’m glad about some things, I grew another half inch, I’m now 6’1.5 barefoot. Yay I guess, the growing pains I got were unusual though, my knees hurt so bad for a few weeks.

I’m also not getting a rhino anymore, I cancelled my rhino in Iran for 2025, lost £150 but it’s okay I don’t care lol. I’m gonna just focus on my chin not the nose, I cba, rhino will make me look gay. Failos add to ur appeal lowkey if ur gl enough imo. I also cancelled on Taban after having an online consultation with him regarding my eyes, he noticed I was a bit retarded and then I also noticed too, I’m still going to La In march, but that’s to go stay in Beverly hills and enjoy a fun trip with my buddies. I won’t be seeing him, especially not after seeing frank Tufano. Gosh…. Eye surgery is so retarded unless it’s a cantho or something.

Somebody also doxxed me off here… which rlly pissed me off as I have never done any wrong so whoever did that is a sad individual lmao.. idc anyways,

I am going to come off here after December I think, as that’s when I am getting fillers.

My current plans/regimen, no cope, no mental masturbation. No retardation talking about getting an OBO:
- cutting/leaning out in January after my bulk before my trip in march
- oral minox for lash growth
- tinting brows decently and lashes dark af
- going to get a resupply of contacts before I go back to college, thank you @Charisma ❤️
- furosemide if I’m really that bloated
- tinted spf or moisturiser or bb cream before events
- lifts, I’m 6’2 in shoes but get 6’3 w lifts.
- biggest one which will complete everything after I cut due to narrow jaw and chin- fillers, I’ve booked in with a aesthetician I know and love very dearly in London - I know she will sort me right out 👌🏽

Anyways, rate me in these recent pics, and as always, dnrd

*mods sorry if I can’t rant or vent in the ratings section, please don’t ban* - @coispet

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma, hifynnt, coispet and 4 others
IMG 0047
IMG 0047
Not sure why this didn’t get added to the thread but Additional pic

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
IMG 0039
Additional pic if it means anything
This was after brutal apprenticeship rejection

• +1
@Rawprimalooks rate

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
6’1 HTN begging for attention

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Charisma, HighLtn and 6 others
we incels need to stay strong together

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt, i hear voices and sub5pslathlete
View attachment 3095948View attachment 3095950View attachment 3095949Over the past month life has hit me hard, got rejected from several internships / apprenticeships, and this forum has ruined me finally.

Being Blackpilled is like getting punched in the face repeatedly then getting up and accepting ur a bitch basically, watching TikTok edits of normies promoting volufiline for uee and a clip of Kortajarena on the runway ruins me lol. I block someone every time that comes up.

But anyways, I guess I’m glad about some things, I grew another half inch, I’m now 6’1.5 barefoot. Yay I guess, the growing pains I got were unusual though, my knees hurt so bad for a few weeks.

I’m also not getting a rhino anymore, I cancelled my rhino in Iran for 2025, lost £150 but it’s okay I don’t care lol. I’m gonna just focus on my chin not the nose, I cba, rhino will make me look gay. Failos add to ur appeal lowkey if ur gl enough imo. I also cancelled on Taban after having an online consultation with him regarding my eyes, he noticed I was a bit retarded and then I also noticed too, I’m still going to La In march, but that’s to go stay in Beverly hills and enjoy a fun trip with my buddies. I won’t be seeing him, especially not after seeing frank Tufano. Gosh…. Eye surgery is so retarded unless it’s a cantho or something.

Somebody also doxxed me off here… which rlly pissed me off as I have never done any wrong so whoever did that is a sad individual lmao.. idc anyways,

I am going to come off here after December I think, as that’s when I am getting fillers.

My current plans/regimen, no cope, no mental masturbation. No retardation talking about getting an OBO:
- going to get a resupply of contacts before I go back to college, thank you @Charisma ❤️
- biggest one which will complete everything after I cut due to narrow jaw and chin- fillers, I’ve booked in with a aesthetician I know and love very dearly in London - I know she will sort me right out 👌🏽

*mods sorry if I can’t rant or vent in the ratings section, please don’t ban* - @coispet
Htn

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and sub5pslathlete
6’1 HTN begging for attention
Thanks I guess
But not begging for attention if I was I’d be saying guys lemme know what I can improve it’s soooo over
I’m litch saying about this has affected my life lol

• +1
Lol why u fall for surgery shit. U already look pretty good. Good height and good jawline. I bet u dont have problems with girls

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, IWTKMH, sub5pslathlete and 1 other person
Wish you the best Bhai. Prioritize your mental health 🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and halloweed
View attachment 3095948View attachment 3095950View attachment 3095949Over the past month life has hit me hard, got rejected from several internships / apprenticeships, and this forum has ruined me finally.

Why u getting rejected from apprenticeships bro?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
U bum. Ur easy htn. If you gave me cl, you prob overrated me cause we are pretty similar. But maybe the difference is so tiny between a good htn and chadlite it doesn’t matter.

Take your own advice you told me and don’t get surgeries and shit. I don’t even see where you’d need filler. Sounds like all the looksmaxxing shit taking a toll on your mental health. Dont stress comparing yourself to the 99.99% people like korta lmfao

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and bigchibber
Thanks I guess
But not begging for attention if I was I’d be saying guys lemme know what I can improve it’s soooo over
I’m litch saying about this has affected my life lol
ur gl dawg dont overthink it too much😭

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
U bum. Ur easy htn. If you gave me cl, you prob overrated me cause we are pretty similar. But maybe the difference is so tiny between a good htn and chadlite it doesn’t matter.

Take your own advice you told me and don’t get surgeries and shit. I don’t even see where you’d need filler. Sounds like all the looksmaxxing shit taking a toll on your mental health. Dont stress comparing yourself to the 99.99% people like korta lmfao
Just get muscular and athletic looking and you mog the vast majority of the population

• +1
Htn, I think you could be dhadlite after your plans go through. Guess we’ll see.

• +1

❤️

Why u getting rejected from apprenticeships bro?
Bullshit bruh idek, applied too late probs
Came 2nd in this one for a top top top top uni don’t wanna drop the name but I came 2nd to some SLUT brunette pajeeta cause I answered 1 question badly
So brutal
It’s fine tho
Just gonna internshipmaxx when I go back to college

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and halloweed
You look good tho
You look like someone that’s gonna live a happy life tbh tbh.
Don’t overthink all this shit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and manletmogger
HOLY MOGGER safir lookalike cl icl. i dont think u need any filler or rhino but if you manage to get them both done go get signed by img and walk for fucking dsquared or versace or something my bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and manletmogger
HOLY MOGGER safir lookalike cl icl. i dont think u need any filler or rhino but if you manage to get them both done go get signed by img and walk for fucking dsquared or versace or something my bro
Mums u mog

• +1
htn atleast

• +1

• +1
What apprenticeships did u get rejected from and what a levels did u do kinda Suifuel for me since I’m planning to apply to apprenticeships next yr
How did the guy doxx you did he message ur irl friends or sum shit

• +1
Haha I wish bro

What apprenticeships did u get rejected from and what a levels did u do kinda Suifuel for me since I’m planning to apply to apprenticeships next yr
Digital marketing at a top 5 Russell group bro. It’s okay tho, applied for lots more
My cv is good anyways so I’m set for internships
And if u go on my threads the guy made a fake account of me and messaged my basketball teams and irl girl mates sending them my brag threads and telling them I wear contacts and shoe lifts jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Don’t let it be fuel bro
I didn’t even do a levels I did a level 3 diploma in business cause I used to be diagnosed insomniac and anxiety I couldn’t do exams lmao
APPLY EARLY

you are gl your nose is not bad from the front, is the side the problem?

htn

The only problem you have is you're kinda maxxed out. To ascend further would be unrealistic photoshop-level changes that surgery can't promise to deliver

I wouldn't touch your nose if I was you

Tbh you should log out and not come back

• +1
was vibing with the post until I read this retardeed shit :lul::lul:

retaredd decision, won't fix your issue

You need infras and black waterline pencil to fraud longer medial canthus and cherry chapstick
I use kohl
Infras r retarded

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air