rate me with fully unfrauded pictures. 18y.

swt

swt

Iron
im aware these pictures look awkward and weird . they were taken on my school chromebook but they’re actually pretty accurate i feel like, they’re also reversed so that’s how people would see me cuz i inverted the camera to make the accuracy more.

again i’m aware these pictures are awkward, but i’m not here to make myself seem like a pretty boy. i’m searching for genuine advice so i can improve.

i’m also aware my eyebrows are thin, i over plucked them a year ago and kept it that way, im using castor oil on them twice a day, during my whole day at school and after my shower, i also apply a little more before bed. and they’re growing nicely, you can see the hairs on top so it’s cuz i’m making them thicker that’s why.

but anyways, also that’s not acne on my face, it’s scars, any advice will be gladly appreciated tho.

Attachments

• IMG_4805.jpeg
    IMG_4805.jpeg
    817.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4802.jpeg
    IMG_4802.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4803.jpeg
    IMG_4803.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: menas
we already told ya

you look desperate af

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
neoteny is the reason i guess
am i correct

im aware these pictures look awkward and weird . they were taken on my school chromebook but they’re actually pretty accurate i feel like, they’re also reversed so that’s how people would see me cuz i inverted the camera to make the accuracy more.

again i’m aware these pictures are awkward, but i’m not here to make myself seem like a pretty boy. i’m searching for genuine advice so i can improve.

i’m also aware my eyebrows are thin, i over plucked them a year ago and kept it that way, im using castor oil on them twice a day, during my whole day at school and after my shower, i also apply a little more before bed. and they’re growing nicely, you can see the hairs on top so it’s cuz i’m making them thicker that’s why.

but anyways, also that’s not acne on my face, it’s scars, any advice will be gladly appreciated tho.
longer hair, jaw implants
i see a slight potential

why u think that u dont look like a pretty boy
it's neoteny
can you explain this ‘neotenym to me english isn’t my first language

and reason why i state i don’t think i’m a pretty boy is because i just think i look like shit

who’s we
theres about 10-15 people rating here regurarly and you already posted like 4 times in here the past week. Youre not gonna get a life changing rating suddenly Im afraid

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
can you explain this ‘neotenym to me english isn’t my first language

and reason why i state i don’t think i’m a pretty boy is because i just think i look like shit
1. Neoteny means that your face isnt dymorphic enough i.e it lacks the sexual difference between a man's face and a female's face
Or we can say u look like a child.
2. U dont look like shit. Jaw implants and longer hair will ascend

get jaw implants maybe consider even Buccal fat removal

Suicide is not far away

Scary

1. Neoteny means that your face isnt dymorphic enough i.e it lacks the sexual difference between a man's face and a female's face
Is chicos face dimorphic?

so are u saying i have that neoteny, or lack neoteny?

Leanmax slightly and grow your hair, since your features and skull isn’t the greatest try to cover with the most appealing hair you can

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
theres about 10-15 people rating here regurarly and you already posted like 4 times in here the past week. Youre not gonna get a life changing rating suddenly Im afraid
bro i posted twice and it was last week last time

Short hair aint for u

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
To me, neoteny is amount/degree of child-like features (big eyes, big forehead, small cheekbones, softer face, fat cheeks etc.)

Lack of dimorphism is more like Androgyny.

Id say you're more androgynous than neotenous. You're more likely to be a pretty boy unless you hardmaxx

Your eyebrows look a bit strange, if you alter them, stop what you're doing and figure out how to do it properly. Considering a different haircut perhaps a buzz cut but you gotta have confidence. Skin isn't ideal so work on that but skin isn't that big a deal imo. I don't think you need surgery, you have high averageness imo and that's a good thing. You could be appealing to a lot of people.

@NZb6Air what surgeries are needed? Looks like he has a horse face. OBO? Lip lift and jaw implants? Or is his skull also underdeveloped? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
@NZb6Air what surgeries are needed? Looks like he has a horse face. OBO? Lip lift and jaw implants? Or is his skull also underdeveloped? :ogre:
nigga this nigga also already posted and I already gave him my take, I think they just keep posting the same shit with no real intent of improving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and truthhurts
nigga this nigga also already posted and I already gave him my take, I think they just keep posting the same shit with no real intent of improving
Oh I see:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air
testosterone 404

5-5.5/10

i posted twice how come u and another guy claim i “keep posting”, both times i posted was literally because i do have the intent of improving, i removed all my piercings except my eyebrow ones because ppl said it’d be better, i bought castor oil and am using on my eyebrows to make them thicker and bigger because people said so, i lost over 20 pounds because people mentioned my face fat, im fucking starving bro, i weight 119 rn, my body is skinny as shit but atleast my face is leaner, i keep smashing in my zygos to make them atleast a LITTLE bigger, im in a deep diet rn, and doing all these blackpilled methods to get taller, skinnier, bonier, im doing all i possibly can but yet u can sit here n say i have no intent of improving bro crazy work

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
i posted twice how come u and another guy claim i “keep posting”, both times i posted was literally because i do have the intent of improving, i removed all my piercings except my eyebrow ones because ppl said it’d be better, i bought castor oil and am using on my eyebrows to make them thicker and bigger because people said so, i lost over 20 pounds because people mentioned my face fat, im fucking starving bro, i weight 119 rn, my body is skinny as shit but atleast my face is leaner, i keep smashing in my zygos to make them atleast a LITTLE bigger, im in a deep diet rn, and doing all these blackpilled methods to get taller, skinnier, bonier, im doing all i possibly can but yet u can sit here n say i have no intent of improving bro crazy work
don't bonesmash and remove gay piercing in eyebrow and start saving money for surgery