Rate me with no distortion

Logan292

Logan292

Bronze
In this pic i have more fedelty with reality, the jawline is more accurate, the distortion is low, and i have a bit more beard now. Is better this look? Thank you
IMG 20211007 173201

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 9670, n0rthface and 6 others
lookin good(y)

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 9670 and Logan292
normie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Ryan, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
chad territory. but what is this autistic stare ?

@PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, sly shinkai, mortis and 3 others
chad territory. but what is this autistic stare ?

@PingPong
Thick facial hair and thin eyebrows. Weird combo tbh, I think he might be on the toilet like @badg96

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, n0rthface, Deleted member 15516 and 1 other person
Thick facial hair and thin eyebrows. Weird combo tbh, I think he might be on the toilet like @badg96
I do not understand, sorry

• Woah
Reactions: sly shinkai and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Logan292
Can you rate me? Thank you
Your jaw is bery good, you need thicker eyelashes and it looks like you hair is thin so fix that. You’re on par with @OldVirgin in terms of psl. You should be thankful, count your blessings.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Your jaw is bery good, you need thicker eyelashes and it looks like you hair is thin so fix that. You’re on par with @OldVirgin in terms of psl. You should be thankful, count your blessings.
I am a normal guy, beautiful men are another thing. Maybe i could be a little better than the average, but nothing special. However, thank you x the rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
In this pic i have more fedelty with reality, the jawline is more accurate, the distortion is low, and i have a bit more beard now. Is better this look? Thank youView attachment 1354944
You look like one of them Harrison Ford or Densel Washington. You know what I'm talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I do not understand. Rate my in PSL
I really don't know man. At least a 7 out of 10.

The point I'm trying to make is you're attractive. Attractive enough to where you could be a 10 out of 10 if you got the appeal for it.

Appeal is everything, and looks are only a prerequisite as far as simply not being ugly.

You're not a monster so it's up to you how attractive you are. PSL is just a stumbling block. People delve into it wasting so much time, not realizing it's only one way to be attractive. There are other things they should be focusing on. Think about how many ugly guys with good features there are. Those dudes would be considered high psl.

People shouldn't be getting into this stuff too heavily. If it's all you focus on life will be grim, and you won't get anwhere closer to having the kind of life you want.

• +1
Reactions: Logan292
I really don't know man. At least a 7 out of 10.

The point I'm trying to make is you're attractive. Attractive enough to where you could be a 10 out of 10 if you got the appeal for it.

Appeal is everything, and looks are only a prerequisite as far as simply not being ugly.

You're not a monster so it's up to you how attractive you are. PSL is just a stumbling block. People delve into it wasting so much time, not realizing it's only one way to be attractive. There are other things they should be focusing on. Think about how many ugly guys with good features there are. Those dudes would be considered high psl.

People shouldn't be getting into this stuff too heavily. If it's all you focus on life will be grim, and you won't get anwhere closer to having the kind of life you want.
Good theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yesterday you call me htn with 5-6psl lol
Lol you faggots need to stop calling him a chad or htn, I saw like two other users saying this ad well like some bluepilled cunts. Your AVERAGE, 4psl MAX.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Biiyo03
Lol you faggots need to stop calling him a chad or htn, I saw like two other users saying this ad well like some bluepilled cunts. Your AVERAGE, 4psl MAX.
Ok man don't cry, is your stomach ok? I am normie or ugly, be happy, it's all right

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
remove that booger off ur nose u nasty motherfucker

normie nothing mopre

• JFL
Reactions: rambocel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 12669
  • JFL
Reactions: rambocel
Ok man don't cry, is your stomach ok? I am normie or ugly, be happy, it's all right
Lol you can't take it because people on here are gaslighting you and now your ego is inflated. Your a grown ass man with a booger in ur nose bro, go clean that shit you dirty fuck

Lol you can't take it because people on here are gaslighting you and now your ego is inflated. Your a grown ass man with a booger in ur nose bro, go clean that shit you dirty fuck
Ok mon amour, go to slay pathetic virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 12669, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai and Biiyo03
I am Italian pathetical blackman retarded with 3cm of penis
u look indian

@WontStopNorwooding @StrangerDanger @N1666 looks indian to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and StrangerDanger
im from india i would know better

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I am Italian pathetical blackman retarded with 3cm of penis
Ok mon amour, go to slay pathetic virgin
Jfl at these piss weak insults, you are 29 and looking for advice on this site meaning you probably get 0 pussy otherwise you wouldn't be here. You should be starting a family nigga, fuck off you bum bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, StrangerDanger and Biiyo03
Your destiny is rating peoples on web, everyday. Wow, i am jealous, what a life. 7mld of peoples, all normies and here we can found the few subhumans of umanity, about 100-200 peoples that have a good day everyday, rating peoples and throwing up poison