Rate me with some friends back in 2014

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
Garibaldianos 2014

Back in 2014 when I was like 24 (average .org user age these days). Life was enough shit for me back then tho. :ogre:

Most of them are taller than me, I know, but I want you rate them and their potential.

The second guy was the guy that was accused of child abduction and rape the year before. :ROFLMAO:🙊

Half of them were sex-havers tho, and guy above mentioned was a slayer. :forcedsmile:

Most of them overweight, I know too.

View attachment 3106705

Back in 2014 when I was like 24 (average .org user age these days). Life was enough shit for me back then tho. :ogre:

Most of them are taller than me, I know, but I want you rate them and their potential.

The second guy was the guy that was accused of child abduction and rape the year before. :ROFLMAO:🙊

Half of them were sex-havers tho, and guy above mentioned was a slayer. :forcedsmile:

Jesus if you're any of these guys then thats very unfortunate. All subhuman.

Brutal all genetic failures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManosphereEnyojer, cromagnon and lowtiernormiechad
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25
@Danish_Smartass Whose of motherfuckers mogs? 💀

also why were u friend with a pedophile

If green shirt stopped eating so much he would mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
also why were u friend with a pedophile
He was a nice dude even if assholish. The third guy was a pedo-lite but he was more a pain in the ass than the second guy.

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
y

Yea I think the height sets you back a bit, with a good build and haircut you would look a lot better👍
I had like three girls hitting on me (no bullshit) that time.

One was an overweight MTB curly haired white Mexican girl and other was a brown high MTB girl who worked in a clothing store.

Then, yes, again. Thanks for the advice.

Did the second left guy with the Chains on his Jeans get any action ? he is thugmaxxed

Did the second left guy with the Chains on his Jeans get any action ? he is thugmaxxed
He's a slayer and a JB collector. Even have kids with women but his ex left the state with the child cuz he's still a bluepilled cuck. LOL.

• +1
Reactions: EnclaveMaxxing
View attachment 3106705

subhuman rape squad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManosphereEnyojer and EnclaveMaxxing
Still passed his genes, mogs me
He was also infamous for having a "nigger brain" and chimping out for almost anything. He also was infamous for allegedly beating up lots of people, including women. Giga alpha chimp genes. :chad: