Rate me without any angles and filters

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
Screenshot 20240724 114728 Gallery

This is me with bad lightning, head almost straight with no filters. Am I a subhuman LTN incel?

• So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
You people from and here tiktok say that I fraud and shite.

why is he mtn?
Giga assymetry, nose looks a bit crooked from the front, a lot of acne + gives a bit of uncanny valley look

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken, greywind, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
I mean why were u posting that orginial photo like it was u if it had a filter?

Your left side is noticeably wider than your right side, your left eye is larger than right eye and a bit crooked nose also contributes to assymetry

Your left side is noticeably wider than your right side, your left eye is larger than right eye and a bit crooked nose also contributes to assymetry
everyone has that much of assymetry, jfl at ur "giga assymetry"

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and gabbeascend
everyone has that much of assymetry, jfl at ur "giga assymetry"
Idk, probably one of the biggest assymetries I've seen on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend
Its not that brutal man, irdk bout it

Exactly my same situation but worse

Yeah i noticed it too because he has the same asymmetry as mine, so as yours i believe?
Idk, I still have it, but mine is not as noticeable in my opinion. It's probably just my bias towards uncanny valley looking people(giga looksmin in my opinion)

View attachment 3048650
This is me with bad lightning, head almost straight with no filters. Am I a subhuman LTN incel?
Tbh in these pic you dont have that hight cheekbone yeah still high but not that super high cheekbones
clear up these acne grow your eyebrows/lashes
i think your rating now is a htn from the front

• +1
Tbh in these pic you dont have that hight cheekbone yeah still high but not that super high cheekbones
Im on accutane rn

Chadlite potential?

genuine mtn

• JFL
0 iq

• +1
Is it over? Can I reach CL?

Another Larper.... JFL at you for fishing Compliments from dirty Pajeets on .org with your morphed and filtered picture.

• JFL
Another Larper.... JFL at you for fishing Compliments from dirty Pajeets on .org with your morphed and filtered picture.
Bro how is this morphed with filters😭🙏

Mtn
Your pfp is morphed

Philtrums me

• +1