667 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240526-233915_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526-233915_Gallery.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 0
you look weird asf, good side though

• JFL
Reactions: the narcisist
I don't know what haircut to get
just do the normie haircut , a fade . either mid or low. Why? It fits everyone and attracts foids . Imo you are a mtn with potential , idk what to do to acheive it to be fair , strange build. How tall?

just do the normie haircut , a fade . either mid or low. Why? It fits everyone and attracts foids . Imo you are a mtn with potential , idk what to do to acheive it to be fair , strange build. How tall?
179 cm

oofff you need to fraud height , you can fraud minum 6 cm max 8 . So basically look from 185 to 187 . Fix haircut and do eye pulling on the less hooded eye . You got potential

oofff you need to fraud height , you can fraud minum 6 cm max 8 . So basically look from 185 to 187 . Fix haircut and do eye pulling on the less hooded eye . You got potential
Im 17 so maybe i'll be taller

Mogs me

• Love it
your eyes are a bit uneven , I think eye pulling would benefit you , also as you can see your lips in side pic are a bit uneven too , now i am going extreme but a bimax would benefit you 100 percent
he doesn’t need a bimax, his lower third and side profile is practically ideal. the thing that would ascend him would be a rhino, not sure what the bimax would even do, don’t even think that doctors would accept him as a viable candidate.

he doesn’t need a bimax, his lower third and side profile is practically ideal. the thing that would ascend him would be a rhino, not sure what the bimax would even do, don’t even think that doctors would accept him as a viable candidate.
ideal ? it’s flat asf

NEVERMIND WRONG THREAD

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
god tier bones

• +1
imo he has long midface, is it me or?

How to achieve such facial leanness? ur a solid HTN tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 38494
HTN with chad potential. work on the neck and change the hair cut.

• +1
looks normal to me, think it’s just his nose that’s giving that impression. just looks hella uncanny
What's wrong with my nose?

Screenshot 20240526 200621 Instagram
Screenshot 20240526 200534 Instagram
brother, you are the clone of one of the greatest Brazilian looksmaxer, wow, identical!

What's wrong with my nose?
the bridge is too wide and looks odd, it shouldn’t be slanting outwards, would need to cut all that cartilage off, as well as make your nose more defined and angular by the fixing the tip and nostrils. also, just looks overly long

the bridge is too wide and looks odd, it shouldn’t be slanting outwards, would need to cut all that cartilage off, as well as make your nose more defined and angular by the fixing the tip and nostrils. also, just looks overly long
wait for real, i never thought so, btw i dont want to change it

good features but no harmony