185 cm
16yo

RATE RATE RATE

UP UP UP UPUP

This Man - Wikipedia

same eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
MTN for your ethnicity, but ethnically taxed to LTN in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and onthewaytochadlite
mogged by turkish ticaretmaxx and kekomaxx god Tony Montana

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
need looksmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, i_love_roosters and onthewaytochadlite
you're mtn rn, if you softmax youll be htn range
Thank you for your idea, brother, I posted the most natural and careless version of myself to get the most natural reactions. Thank you for your ideas, my handsome brother.

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Low htn turk

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
A1
A2
A3

@moreroidsmoredates
@Autismcel
@copingtoohardrn
@onethewaytochadlite
@negawattlol

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
4180482_IMG_0907.jpeg

My most neglected state
All features are good and harmonic but skull bones ruin it , face to long jaw to weak, chin to long rn you’re high mtn borderline low htn

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Tüm özellikleri iyi ve uyumlu ama kafatası kemikleri onu mahvediyor, yüz uzun çene zayıf, çene uzun, yüksekteysen sınırda düşük htn
Görüşün için teşekkür ederim kardeşim, bu sorunları nasıl çözeceğimi sormak istiyorum, lütfen bana özelden yardım et.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Görüşün için teşekkür ederim kardeşim, bu sorunları nasıl çözeceğimi sormak istiyorum, lütfen bana özelden yardım et.

View attachment 2967844
Get jaw implants is the best thing you can do to ascend or jaw filler , and you’re eyebrows are good and thick Don’t listen to whitecell that said the opposite it’s bc they have shitty light thin feminine eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Mandibulan çok dar totalde fwhr berbat yüzün çok uzun gözlerin iyi kaşların iyi midface uzun ama brutal degil neyse bu kadar kusur yeter dudakların iyi burnun iyi yüzüne göre ideal genişlikte bi tik uzun sadece ama idare eder çenen uzun ve kare. Total olarak trde htnsin bimax seni high chadlite yapar tum parani bimaxe biriktir

MTN but with probably some sort of halo for woman because of your eyebrows, so close to Strong MTN

I don't know man, i have mixed feelings

I retire my comment and will reserve judgement

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
All features are good and harmonic but skull bones ruin it , face to long jaw to weak, chin to long rn you’re high mtn borderline low htn
Long chin isnt good

Mandibulan çok dar totalde fwhr berbat yüzün çok uzun gözlerin iyi kaşların iyi midface uzun ama brutal degil neyse bu kadar kusur yeter dudakların iyi burnun iyi yüzüne göre ideal genişlikte bi tik uzun sadece ama idare eder çenen uzun ve kare. Total olarak trde htnsin bimax seni high chadlite yapar tum parani bimaxe biriktir
selam kanka fikirlerin için teşşekür ederim bimax hakkında bilgi alabileceğim bi konu var mı begginer rica etsem linkini atar mısın

I don't know man, i have mixed feelings

I retire my comment and will reserve judgement
You can say whatever you want, brother, I am open to all kinds of criticism.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
MTN but with probably some sort of halo for woman because of your eyebrows, so close to Strong MTN
445821982 1924072204703340 6369945295369266489 n

The final version of my eyebrows my friend

Attachments

• 1717789450954.png
    1717789450954.png
    312 bytes · Views: 0
selam kanka fikirlerin için teşşekür ederim bimax hakkında bilgi alabileceğim bi konu var mı begginer rica etsem linkini atar mısın
Onla uğraşamam valla orgda looksmax kismina gir ordan bak bimaxe googleden de arastirabilirsin çok pahalı ama soyliyim baştan

185 cm
16yo
16? the fuck, thought u were like 27. shave immediately, there’s no way you have appeal to girls your age like that, especially if you’re in the west

16 mı? kahretsin, seni 27 yaşında sanıyordum. hemen tıraş ol, senin yaşındaki kızlara bu kadar çekici gelmenin imkanı yok, özellikle de batıdaysan
Benim ülkemde kızlar böyle erkekleri sever, haklısın, birkaç kişi de aynı şeyi söylüyor.

16? the fuck, thought u were like 27. shave immediately, there’s no way you have appeal to girls your age like that, especially if you’re in the west
Girls in my country love men like this, you are right, a few people say the same thing.

Jaw implants

Jaw implants
Brother, I was also researching this issue. Can you help me exactly? They suggested bimax. What is the difference between it and chin implants? Are they both the same?