IMG 1463
IMG 1464

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, jollibee and NtIdk
Looks good enough to get a girlfriend.

scary hairline at 14 only

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa
Chad, especially for that age, given that by the time you reach your 20s, you'll have bigger face frame :feelshehe:

But in any case, the level of baldness (probably inherited from mom, judging by its shape) will destroy you by 25, so your hair will probably look something like this by then :what::

It will also depend a lot on how tall you are by then. If you'll be over 6.2-6.3, you'll still be fine and attractive.

you’d fit on a nazi poster

High mtn / low htn if you had better nose , darker eyebrows and lashes and a smaller forehead you would be atleast low CL / CL
Ty finally someone trying to help me improve
Got v good potential dude
Fix hairstyle dye brows and lashes
Ur v good looking for ur age
ty for advice

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
strong MTN, dye your eyebrows to a dark color like black or dark brown, and also idk if the angle is just bad but your maxilla and jaw are recessed, and yea idk what to do with that hairline/forehead jfl, but your height at 14 is cooking so you have a lot of potential
Wdym maxilla and jaw are recessed? I got derma roller to try and save my hairline but my forehead isnt that big in real life its angle + lens distortion.

Use rhis hairstyle u would be 6solid
Screenshot 20240701 012733 Chrome
buy necklace silver or gold do earings baggy clothes color violet or something suits

For diet text me affordable easy diet to maintain long term

Use rhis hairstyle u would be 6solid
View attachment 3006810 buy necklace silver or gold do earings baggy clothes color violet or something suits
Bro im not gay lmao, doing that would lower my test by like 300%. I prefer being masculine over attractive and i want to atract mature girls not no ugly tiktok whores lol

U cant its only way to lookmaxx u cant eith another style all other hairatyles eill show your flaws lol masculine coper u l
Bro im not gay lmao, doing that would lower my test by like 300%. I prefer being masculine over attractive and i want to atract mature girls not no ugly tiktok whores lol

U cant its only way to lookmaxx u cant eith another style all other hairatyles eill show your flaws lol masculine coper u l
I wouldnt change to that hairstyle for a 100000 dollars cus im not a fucking faggot.

Lol over for you r.i.p now u can choose gods path and spiritual journey like i done i have long hair and long beard masculine lol i look like homeless
I wouldnt change to that hairstyle for a 100000 dollars cus im not a fucking faggot.

U are fag now creepy and ugly failos is around hair area do that hairstyle its free 0.3 points or more of smv all style tips 0.5 plus too
I am christian but im not a fa