Rate me

logаn

logаn

Iron
ok i’ve been told to post myself and to ask for a rating, i’m 6’0 half spanish half romanian (not gypsy, romanian and gypsy ain’t the same)

Attachments

• IMG_7119.jpeg
    IMG_7119.jpeg
    521.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian, <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar
High htn

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and logаn
You look good, you should have no problems unless non nt, but you aren't

ok i’ve been told to post myself and to ask for a rating, i’m 6’0 half spanish half romanian (not gypsy, romanian and gypsy ain’t the same)
I seen you on tik tok, yea I’d fuck ya, next question :ogre:

Mogger Neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Tyler x Durden, Klasik616 and 6 others
Very nice neck, i agree with high htn👍 Homixide, homixide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logаn, thvg, boxface34 and 1 other person
thanks, sometimes i act non nt tho 😂 but that’s aight
Well done u won at life, I need to wageslave for 3 years to have a slim chance of being on par with you in terms of looks

@exo

mtn

• JFL
Reactions: logаn and Fartmaxxing
i already got a bit popular tho on a page having 400k views if i’m not wrong (a guy posted me)
If you thickened your lashes/eyebrows and got a couple more earrings, you would be a pretty boy

If you thickened your lashes/eyebrows and got a couple more earrings, you would be a pretty boy
i think i’m already prettboy, i’ll thicker my eyebrows since i always tweeze em once a month and naturally my eyebrows are thick af, and i’ll find a way to thick the lashes too

P
i think i’m already prettboy, i’ll thicker my eyebrows since i always tweeze em once a month and naturally my eyebrows are thick af, and i’ll find a way to thick the lashes too
Prettier*