• IMG_1915.jpeg
    IMG_1915.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
high ltn
shit bonemass pedo mustache shit eye area bloatcel
go blast hgh (peptides) if youre not over 18 there is still a chance use semaglutide / clenbuterol / dnp for fat loss

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, N1666 and halloweed
high ltn
go blast hgh (peptides) if youre not over 18 there is still a chance use semaglutide / clenbuterol / dnp for fat loss
Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble. Boooo shut the fuck no one cares

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel, N1666, Autismcel and 3 others
high ltn
that is such a low rating i always get like mid mtn or low mtn and its not even a pedo stache i even lined it up

that is such a low rating i always get like mid mtn or low mtn and its not even a pedo stache i even lined it up
yeah actually low mtn but you gotta improve your skin eye area and fat dude

i js took these pottasium pills that are 510 mg each i took 4 today and im low body fat im like 12-13 percent bf and what could i do abt my eye area

i js took these pottasium pills that are 510 mg each i took 4 today and im low body fat im like 12-13 percent bf and what could i do abt my eye area
zero idea im fucked up right now check out botb it can help

Realistically higher end of low mtn. Hair might be niche so there’s a possible halo. Truth.
my hair is kinda doing bad rn since it's thinning but my hair isn't the problem it's my eyes and that i lack bones too

develop what more bone mass i'm 16 i can't do much
I’m a musty grinch but I literally get treated 10xbetter by women then when I was kid because I am just that much more appealing and all I really did was start washing my face my face developed extraordinarily from 14-17 esp after Covid

I’m a musty grinch but I literally get treated 10xbetter by women then when I was kid because I am just that much more appealing and all I really did was start washing my face my face developed extraordinarily from 14-17 esp after Covid
so ur saying that u we're pretty as a kid but then u started to age u started getting worse bro i wash my face washing face isn't gonna do much

so ur saying that u we're pretty as a kid but then u started to age u started getting worse bro i wash my face washing face isn't gonna do much
I think you might dyslexic, because I am saying I was ugly asf as a kid and have ascended and it’s because my jaw and zygos and everything have developed so much since then and I get treated so much better by woman now and get away with way more sht all because I development maxxed

I think you might dyslexic, because I am saying I was ugly asf as a kid and have ascended and it’s because my jaw and zygos and everything have developed so much since then and I get treated so much better by woman now and get away with way more sht all because I development maxxed
oh mb bro but that's u me i m 16 i haven't devolved much cuz of genetics my jaw is bad all i can do to make it look a lil better is grow facial hair and debloat

oh mb bro but that's u me i m 16 i haven't devolved much cuz of genetics my jaw is bad all i can do to make it look a lil better is grow facial hair and debloat
Stop worrying about debloating and start eating a shit load of veggies and meat till you start peeing shit out your butt

And gym maxx not to cope and become a gym cel but see if it boosts your T or anything

pubertymaxx with peptides im telling you youre 16 you can still ascend beyond your genetics

high ltn
bit harsh hes not ltn tbh hes like ltn mtn-mid mtn

mid mtn or ltn cuz im kinda confused mb bro
ur like low to mid mtn if i saw u on the street i wouldnt think your noticeably good looking or noticeably ugly ur just an average looking guy so mtn

• +1
Reactions: mogger06389
shave that mustache and fix ur brows pls also how tall ru
bro but i js started growing it im using minox and my chin is a flaw and makes me look bad thats why im growing gotee

ur like low to mid mtn if i saw u on the street i wouldnt think your noticeably good looking or noticeably ugly ur just an average looking guy so mtn
ig that's a lil good cuz i will still have a chance will girls

you need to somehow fix that height and also these idiots do not know that good eyelashes and lighting emulate hunter eyes perfectly, you have both in those pics, so you give off the appearance of little upper eyelid exposure, try to focus on your jaw muscles, also zoom out as camera distortion exists. aside from that you have light facial hair so darken it somehow , try minoxodil and you'll look like a prettyboy

Ur brow density is so shit
yea bro i tried fixing it but that's all i can do i been using minoxidil almost for a year they were so thin i think i can send a pic how they were before if i dye them do u think it will be good?

you need to somehow fix that height and also these idiots do not know that good eyelashes and lighting emulate hunter eyes perfectly, you have both in those pics, so you give off the appearance of little upper eyelid exposure, try to focus on your jaw muscles, also zoom out as camera distortion exists. aside from that you have light facial hair so darken it somehow , try minoxodil and you'll look like a prettyboy
i use minoxidil for my facial hair it's js kicking in slow i been using it for 3 weeks and i can't really tell if ur joking on the eyes abt the hunter eye comment or maybe im js not reading correctly i also dont know how to fix the height

i use minoxidil for my facial hair it's js kicking in slow i been using it for 3 weeks and i can't really tell if ur joking on the eyes abt the hunter eye comment or maybe im js not reading correctly i also dont know how to fix the height
i am being 100% serious on the eyes, good eyelashes can fix having "prey eyes" with the fact that it makes your eyes look like there is only one line,. you see, with" hunter eyes", the orbital fat pad covers the eyelid muscle, making the skin that covers both, ultimately cover only one thing, being the fat pad, giving the image of a covered eye scientifically making it look better, this can be fabricated by making your eyes look like there is no line in-between the fat pad and the eyelid muscle, by drawing attention away from the eyelid and adding it to a thicker line, that being the eyelashes(forming a line like shape across your waterline)

also training jaw is something people rarely talk about on this board now, but it works

i am being 100% serious on the eyes, good eyelashes can fix having "prey eyes" with the fact that it makes your eyes look like there is only one line,. you see, with" hunter eyes", the orbital fat pad covers the eyelid muscle, making the skin that covers both, ultimately cover only one thing, being the fat pad, giving the image of a covered eye scientifically making it look better, this can be fabricated by making your eyes look like there is no line in-between the fat pad and the eyelid muscle, by drawing attention away from the eyelid and adding it to a thicker line, that being the eyelashes(forming a line like shape across your waterline)

also training jaw is something people rarely talk about on this board now, but it works
so should i js put minox on my lashes to grow them and curl my lashes and idk what to do for my jaw will test help at 16?

so should i js put minox on my lashes to grow them and curl my lashes and idk what to do for my jaw will test help at

jaw exercises, you have good eyelashes already, paired with little scleral show fabricates hunter eyes will, train your jaw, the jaw bone doesn't even matter as much from a frontal view, chew exercise balls, or gum anything

jaw exercises, you have good eyelashes already, paired with little scleral show fabricates hunter eyes will, train your jaw, the jaw bone doesn't even matter as much from a frontal view, chew exercise balls, or gum anything
i was thinking of getting earrings and making my eyebrows more symmetrical and dying them and making my jaw look better do u think that will make a better difference even tho it won't do much

i was thinking of getting earrings and making my eyebrows more symmetrical and dying them and making my jaw look better do u think that will make a better difference even tho it won't do much
yes it will make a difference, train your jaw, then dye your eyebrows, then maybe earrings, i suggest dont as you should focus on maturing physically moreso, also only one earring, two is what women do,

how old r u btw? if ur done growing in height, just get the earring

yes it will make a difference, train your jaw, then dye your eyebrows, then maybe earrings, i suggest dont as you should focus on maturing physically moreso, also only one earring, two is what women do,

how old r u btw? if ur done growing in height, just get the earring
i'm 16